KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » New Video Game Website

New Video Game Website
Started by: waldo3125

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
waldo3125

Warning New Video Game Website

My friend and I are trying to create a new video game website but we need help. We need help with everything from site design to game reviewers. Please let me know if you'd like to help. Thanks.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:44 AM
waldo3125 is currently offline Click here to Send waldo3125 a Private Message Find more posts by waldo3125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

sorry to say i think its a waste of time.. theres so many major sites already that have access to info you would never get until after them, so it just doesnt seem to make any sense.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:58 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

^he's got a point man.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:02 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waldo3125

Yes that is true, but we aren't trying to compete with them. It would be impossible for us to compete with sites like Gamespot and IGN. We're just trying to make our own game website, but we're trying to do it professionally. There's no way we could review most games like Gamespot and IGN do, but we can review the games we enjoy. We are just asking for help if anyone would like to be involved.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:55 AM
waldo3125 is currently offline Click here to Send waldo3125 a Private Message Find more posts by waldo3125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kier14matrix

I think it's a good idea, I don't want to be involved because I'm already making one with my friends, but if it's fun then why not?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 02:50 PM
kier14matrix is currently offline Click here to Send kier14matrix a Private Message Find more posts by kier14matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Mon1234567

well thats cool i might go to your website

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:01 PM
The Mon1234567 is currently offline Click here to Send The Mon1234567 a Private Message Find more posts by The Mon1234567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote