KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5
Started by: Movie_Geek_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Resident Evil 5

OK RE 5 is set to came out in PS3 . I can not wiat! They have released a trial for the game in Japan but they pulled it back right after they pulled it back because it was not suppost to be aired yet. I spent a lot of time looking for the trialer on the web but came up with nothing more than some pics and writen story of what was not the trial is here it is.....

"A lone soldier finds himself in a desert town, quite similar to the scenes from Somalia featured in Black Hawk Down. The wavy distortion and haze of the hot climate is a continuing theme. As he searches the city he is startled by a large flock of black birds. The trailer then cuts to a team of undead-like creatures staggering under the bright mid-day sun; soon after, the creatures shadows paint nearby walls, showing they are now running. Soon they close in on the lead character, he spins around to greet them with his sleek, modern pistol and the trailer abruptly ends with the teaser "Biohazard" (known as Resident Evil to the rest of the world. "
by Fran Mirabella III

Welll who is going as nuts as me to get their hands on the game!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:33 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:09 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

OOOps...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:26 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

yeah i did the same thing lol

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:31 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

o dont care either just keep it open

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:31 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I was going to. Re 5 is supposed to come right after Re 4 in the time line so if you have beaten the 4th game you know that umbrella now has the los plegas sample and I can not wait to see what they will do with it. I loved Re 4 but I was glad to see that they brought bock the good old zombies for Re 5.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:38 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Chris Redfield sucks, they better have another character in it! mad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 05:25 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I do not mine him that much but I was really happy to see Leon was the main character in RE4

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:42 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHY THATS CRIS ! omg hes old lol

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:18 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

laughing out loud Well liked Chris he is not mt favorite character but I sill would not mined him being the center of the story. Characters change as the story go's on.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:30 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

they need Wesker !

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:33 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I am bet some how he is around some how. Just can't keep a good bad guy down.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:36 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

to kill Chris like in RE:CV

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:38 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I have not played RE:CV so I would not know. The other RE game I have missed is outbreak. I have only played outbreak one or two times at a friends house.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:43 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

re:cv sucked... chris looked about 18...

what looks good about this is that we'll see the type of zombies featured in the dawn of the dead remake... sweet...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol i like Outbreak and Outbreak 2

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 03:10 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i was hoping that they would have berry on this one

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 12:21 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I really liked Code Veronica, but Chris did look about 18.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 02:05 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

now he look like an old man , and plus were theres a Chris theres a Claire , o and Albert Wesker coming to kill them ...... what happend to Hunk ?

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 02:46 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I do not know but that is a good question. ( and yes he did look young. )

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:51 PM