KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » GTA:SA.... Help please?

GTA:SA.... Help please?
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§P0oONY

GTA:SA.... Help please?

I have recently got gold medals on all of the flying missions.. and I have read a couple of strategy guides on the internet saying that you receive the Stunt Plane after getting Silver and the Hunter after Gold...

On my airfield I have the Stunt Plane but no Hunter....

I am also using the XBOX version... if that means anything.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:16 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i dunno im on pc, but im having trouble with the 360 still. i accelerate and reverse at same time while holding on to either left or right.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:20 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hh?
i dunno im on pc, but im having trouble with the 360 still. i accelerate and reverse at same time while holding on to either left or right.

Do you stop after you do the rotation?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:07 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it rotates very very slow.

it says hold w and s (accelerate and reverse) then i hold on to either left or right but doenst reallh do much

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:41 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by hh?
it rotates very very slow.

it says hold w and s (accelerate and reverse) then i hold on to either left or right but doenst reallh do much

It does rotate slowly... Just remember the point you start.. after the rotaton.. stop.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:56 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i mean when it rotates it doesn't even reach a 180, not even a 90. nowhere near 360

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:24 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by hh?
i mean when it rotates it doesn't even reach a 180, not even a 90. nowhere near 360

Can't help you then.. sorry... it must be different on PC.... On XBOX it's a doddle.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:36 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im really stuck on this.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:29 AM