KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » too many resident evils

too many resident evils
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

too many resident evils

i swear they have way too many games! it's going to be worst the final fantasy in no time! i mean the game is fun but DAMN! they have 7 games already and 3 of those were in like 2 yrs, each FF game takes like a year n half each! (except chronicles and tactics)

They screwed up the story line BIG time...The game had a story to it then all these new ones just screwed it all up...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:22 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The only good ones were RE3, RE1, and RE4. All the rest were pale in comparison.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:33 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

There is nothing wrong with a GOOD sequel, but I agree with you that at some stage you have to draw the line. God help us if Resident Evil 10 sees the light of day. However horror movies are known to have an outrageous amount of sequels.
Final Fantasy is an interesting one as each installment has little to nothing to do with the previous one. They are almost sequels in name only.

And is that an Eddie Izzard quote I see there?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:39 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I would have agreed...

...But then Resident Evil 4 came out...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:40 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I only have a problem with the outbreak games and any other spinoffs, they just dont fit.

Other than that, 6 games in 9 years isnt bad.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:44 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: too many resident evils

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
i swear they have way too many games! it's going to be worst the final fantasy in no time! i mean the game is fun but DAMN! they have 7 games already and 3 of those were in like 2 yrs, each FF game takes like a year n half each! (except chronicles and tactics)

They screwed up the story line BIG time...The game had a story to it then all these new ones just screwed it all up...

Alright then:
Zelda
Zelda II: Adventure of Link
Link's Awakening
A Link to the Past
Oracles of Ages
Oracles of Seasons
Four Swords
Ocarina or Time
Majora's Mask
Four Swords Adventures
Wind Waker

And do I have to bring up Mario?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:04 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I think we were all waiting for someone to bring up Mario big grin

I might be Robinson Crusoe on this one, but I reckon there has been a decline in the quality of Mario games and it is beginning to show signs of franchise overkill.
Zelda on the other hand appears to be the exception.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:30 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I did Zelda because it would be a LOT easier to type on all the games.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:32 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Resident Evil 4 says: "everyone needs to stop whining about sequels because it's getting f*cking old. I rock".

I tend to agree.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:42 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yes, definitely. The Outbreak ones were so shitty it was unbelievable. Why did it have to go on the PS2 (where it took a minute to load a small closet)?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:48 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Resident Evil 4 is the best one.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:56 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Resident Evil 4 says: "everyone needs to stop whining about sequels because it's getting f*cking old. I rock".

I tend to agree.

Me too.
But there is tons of crappy sequels too.

It works both ways. Personally, I dont care if its a sequel or not. If its good, Ill play it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:04 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrBones

you know what...just stop complaining...they gotta make their money too u know

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:21 PM
MrBones is currently offline Click here to Send MrBones a Private Message Find more posts by MrBones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote