KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Started by: Delta 62

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

Dude..this game is awesomely rad. I've been going to EB Games every day for the past week, just to play the demo. Earlier I found the new OXM with the demo..so I've been playing that. I wonder if there's a code or something to remove the time limit..

I love the freedom of this game..the city seems to be at least the size of the one in Spider-Man 2. Alot more responsive as well. I could spend hours just leaping around, taking civilians for rides across rooftops..then launching them off a 60 story building. Nothing like leaving an entire block in ruins as you bound off. Couldn't do that in SM2..

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:11 AM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I know. It's so cool. Thank God I already have my copy reserved. big grin

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:57 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

That game rocks! Ive been reading the reviews and it super cool and fun. Its a free roaming game and you can do a lot of stuff with the objects in the game. I wish it was out already the waiting is ripping me apart.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:23 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote