KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Reasons for hating (Sony) Playstation(s) 1, 2, 3

Reasons for hating (Sony) Playstation(s) 1, 2, 3
Started by: Silverstein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Reasons for hating (Sony) Playstation(s) 1, 2, 3

post reasons why you don't like, or even hate sony, and the playstations...try not to repeat please

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:37 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Why make hate threads? Isn't that... uh... counterproductive? And pointless?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:39 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

its not really hate threads, i just wanna hear why ppl dont like sony, i was at another thread, and people were bashing the hell out of the ps3, i dunno why...for stupid reasons

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:41 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saint Ramaeker

i think sony makes gay controllers they are the least comfrtable of the three

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:50 AM
Saint Ramaeker is currently offline Click here to Send Saint Ramaeker a Private Message Find more posts by Saint Ramaeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saint Ramaeker
i think sony makes gay controllers they are the least comfrtable of the three

thats funny, cuz i have to exact opposite opinion...the ps2 controller is so generic.although the new banana one is odd...while the revolution sports the remote...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:53 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The only main reason why people dont like Sony is because its the most popular console.
Sure, the controller might be uncomfortable, but thats personal taste. ( Everybody has different sized hands)

Because its most popular, its probably why some people dont like it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:56 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I don't hate the systems or their games, really.

I just hate their fanboys that diss other systems for no good reason.
I also hate the aesthetical aspect of the PS3 controller. Only thing I actually hate about the system.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:15 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well every system has fanboys who dis other systems for no reason.

I don't have any reasons to dislike this system.

Good games.

Good controllers.

Good system specs.

Good experience.

Good everything.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 04:38 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate the sony posers. *Slaps PS2 tied to a chair.* There always thinking their the best. *Slaps PS2 again.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 12:30 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:29 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Originally posted by JKozzy
Why make hate threads? Isn't that... uh... counterproductive? And pointless?

Ummm..this website is kinda counter-productive.

People like you and me waste time here while we could be an aspect to society.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 06:20 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I don't think there are any real reasons to hate or dislike Sony. erm

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:00 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Ummm..this website is kinda counter-productive.

People like you and me waste time here while we could be an aspect to society.
True, but threads like this only magnify its effect stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:17 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

i think every console has their fanboy group. its like in the 80s, spectrum versus commodore, nintendo versus sega, now microsoft versus sony. they're all good machines and all produce good games. it makes me laugh how the microsoft fanboys say their machine is the best for the better graphics, where now, the ps3 is going to be better than the 360. perhaps the sony fanboys will be the same about microsoft if they are able to have a larger games choice to shoose from. i think people who slag off other consoles need to grow up. enjoy what you have, and let others enjoy theirs.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:41 PM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by darth_royke
i think every console has their fanboy group. its like in the 80s, spectrum versus commodore, nintendo versus sega, now microsoft versus sony. they're all good machines and all produce good games. it makes me laugh how the microsoft fanboys say their machine is the best for the better graphics, where now, the ps3 is going to be better than the 360. perhaps the sony fanboys will be the same about microsoft if they are able to have a larger games choice to shoose from. i think people who slag off other consoles need to grow up. enjoy what you have, and let others enjoy theirs.

yes

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:05 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Each consule has their fanboys, and their general trashtalkers. Both can be equally annoying.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:21 PM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

My Xbox has been good to me. It is a nice, manly machine with much power for my manly needs.

PS2 is like a metro-sexual magnet.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 10:27 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't hate sony expect for the fact they ran the Deamcast out of business.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:45 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Celestial
I don't hate sony expect for the fact they ran the Deamcast out of business.

oh man. Sega Dreamcast. not to mention dreamcast was technologically better than psone.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:13 AM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Dreamcast was a damn Greek Tragedy.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:11 AM