KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Jedi Academy [merged]

Rate Jedi Academy
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Excellent***** 11 45.83%
Good**** 4 16.67%
Average*** 6 25.00%
Mediocre** 1 4.17%
Poor* 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jedi Academy [merged]
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justinday15
Jay

star wars academy (XBOX)

so who likes this game?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:46 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ew.. I can never play a Jedi Knight series game on a console, I tried Jedi outcast on gamecube and I couldnt even swing the saber like I can on PC. I havent tried academy on xbox but Im assuming its just the same

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:40 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I haven't gotten yet but I really want to play it. I have SW KOTOR and it's my favorite SW title in Xbox. I was wondering how is the gameplay like on Jedi Academy? I've tried to rent it but is always out so bummer for me.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 03:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Rate Jedi Academy

LucasArts website says it's out on xbox so I want to know if the game is any good before I buy it.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:24 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the PC version was mediocre, felt more like an expansion pack than a whole new game

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:29 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well its obviously worlds better than jk2, in terms of graphics and engine quality. And still to some extent I agree to the mediocrity. It depends how much of a fan you are of the game. For me its one of the best sword fighters for pc. So I love it. If they had as many moves per saber style as they do per character in soul calibur, I would be in pure heaven.

there should haave been alot of limitations in terms of movement (dodging, running, rolling, etc.). It makes too easy to dodge a saber swing. In any case Single saber Heavy stance is still the supreme damaging factor. Hopefully future patches will prove me wrong.

basically, if you've played jk2 (More importantly, if you have BOUGHT jk2) then dont bother with jedi academy. If you havent bought jk2, give academy a rent.

personally for console I thought JK2 was pure trash. you have more control over the lightsaber with mouse an keyboard

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:42 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

i thought acadamy for pc was awesome,
needed more levles but awesome,
all it needs now are some kickass total conversions and new multi player maps,
thats what make JK2 great, all the mods and stuff, its expandability

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:00 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

star wars:jedi academy

hey, has ne one here played jedi academy on xbox?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:48 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nope, played it on pc

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:17 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

oh, i recently went to the dark side after i killed rosh, im now at that syth tomb looking for tavion ive gotten passed those doors were u need to use sense to push the in, ive jumped up that rock tower thing but i dont know where to go next.......do you?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if you could describe it in more detail, I'm sure I can help out smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:50 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I have it for pc... me and my friends made JK2 and J:A a religion lol.. we were always duelin an stuff, but only amongst ourselves...

I honestly love this game, but I felt that Academy shouldve had a lot more moves and better sword collision, because this time you didnt knock your opponent to the ground so instead your character auto attacks after you win, which is kinna borin sad

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:35 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

star wars jedi academy for PC

If u got the game we should meet up and play sometime or if u see me "]|[ Anubis |T0V|" then say hi wink, would be cool to find and play with some ppl i could get in contact with alot. If nobody plays the game then that is just boring lol

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 02:12 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Its a pretty old game... lol
but I like it.. somewhere I like Jk2 still also.. I dont have either of them installed or play though

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 03:02 AM
forumcrew

yea too old of a game been beatin and uninstalled long ago.. check out star wars galaxies if ur lookin for more people online to play with

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 03:27 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiViNe diFiNIty

i guess u r a dynasty warriors fan Sun ce
i used to play on that series alot they are quite fun i kick ass at them games

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 12:49 PM
DiViNe diFiNIty is currently offline Click here to Send DiViNe diFiNIty a Private Message Find more posts by DiViNe diFiNIty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by DiViNe diFiNIty
i guess u r a dynasty warriors fan Sun ce
i used to play on that series alot they are quite fun i kick ass at them games
i'm not only a fan of the romance of the three kingdoms but i'm also apart of the DW clan.

this game maybe old i guess but sadly SW Galaxies u have to pay to play every month, i also pay for internet so its kinda bad for me....it seems liek an awesome game tho

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:20 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

I still play Jedi Outcast once in the while, I quit when I was too good back when there were many clans and the game was popular. Academy is so much like outcast and I owned most of the people in ctfs and ffas on my first days playing.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:10 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy cheats

have you played this game? if you need cheats or want to post them (make sure they are real) go ahead. i beat the game so i can help you with some levels

Mac: PC:
helpusobi 1 devmappel

god: invunerable
noclip: no clipping mode ( go through walls and fly!)

those are just 2 of them, i have more if you want some

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:57 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you are stuck on the first set of levels don't do the level where you have to run away from those giant worm things, complete the others and you can have the option whether to go on the next set of levels,

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 10:34 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote