KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ultimate Spiderman video game

Ultimate Spiderman video game
Started by: freezedoom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Ultimate Spiderman video game

I need help with a boss level: Ultimate Venom.
How do I beat him?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:59 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cletusbrock

where you stuck mate?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:00 AM
cletusbrock is currently offline Click here to Send cletusbrock a Private Message Find more posts by cletusbrock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Um, there's already a forum for this...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:04 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I got that game, I remember Rhino killed me like 10 times...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:18 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still don't have it,there was some CD with songs in the case and not the game.I have to wait until my sis comes by again and take some to the store where she got the game so I can get the real copy.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:31 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ricochet

Re: Ultimate Spiderman video game

quote: (post)
Originally posted by freezedoom
I need help with a boss level: Ultimate Venom.
How do I beat him?

While his attention is towards the helicopter , attack him from behind (combos are way too important to ignore !)

He will go after you and all you have to do is keep him away from the helicopter and survive what he attacks or throws at you eventually he will go back after the helicopter then you repeat

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:27 AM
Ricochet is currently offline Click here to Send Ricochet a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Watch out for that big symbiote tentacle lash.It's a pain in the ass.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:01 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

There's no helicopter where I'm in.
I'm on a rooftop.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:01 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

You're not on the final fight then.It must be the fight on the mueseum roof.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:02 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by freezedoom
There's no helicopter where I'm in.
I'm on a rooftop.

You should have specified that before,because there are several fights with Venom.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:06 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

It's okay, I've beaten him.
But thanks your help.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:01 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I like being Venom...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:58 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

it is quite cool at the end when you get to pick who you play as............

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you fight Carnage as Venom or Spidey?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 05:21 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ricochet

as Venom

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 08:48 AM
Ricochet is currently offline Click here to Send Ricochet a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
v3n0m
Venom For President! =P

I wonder, if Venom (if he ís in SM3) has to feed his symbiote, in the movies.. Cause if he can't, it would look stupid because he can do it in the game. :/

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:12 PM
v3n0m is currently offline Click here to Send v3n0m a Private Message Find more posts by v3n0m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Well, I don't think it will matter, if they try to squeeze him in 3, then they will prob mess him up. Anyway, I loved the Ultimate Spiderman Game. It is soo fun.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:17 PM
Lord Paradise

Originally posted by v3n0m
I wonder, if Venom (if he ís in SM3) has to feed his symbiote, in the movies.. Cause if he can't, it would look stupid because he can do it in the game. :/

The movies shouldn't try and base themselves on the Ultimate U, which is already sort of based on them. They won't do Venom in SM3, and if they do, I have no idea how much he'll be messed up cause there'll be a different director. Ultimate Venom isn't bad, Ultimate Carnage is but not as much in the game.

Venom is to Spider-Man what Apocalypse is to X-Men or Ra's al Ghul is to Batman, a more modernized villain who's cool but can't replace the classics. I just felt like throwing that in there.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:39 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

All right!!!
I've finished the entire game and it took me 3 days.
Now I can switch between Spidey and Venom.
This rocks!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:55 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
The movies shouldn't try and base themselves on the Ultimate U, which is already sort of based on them. They won't do Venom in SM3, and if they do, I have no idea how much he'll be messed up cause there'll be a different director. Ultimate Venom isn't bad, Ultimate Carnage is but not as much in the game.

Venom is to Spider-Man what Apocalypse is to X-Men or Ra's al Ghul is to Batman, a more modernized villain who's cool but can't replace the classics. I just felt like throwing that in there.

Spider-Man 3 has the same director as Spider-Man 1 & 2,Sam Raimi.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:44 PM