KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Batman Begins on PS2

Batman Begins on PS2
Started by: Jokerinthedeck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jokerinthedeck
Pick a card any card

Batman Begins on PS2

Batman Begins on PS2
How does it rate?

I thought it was a bit short. What do you think about the game? Story, effects, whatever.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mrvl2099/petition.html

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:30 PM
Jokerinthedeck is currently offline Click here to Send Jokerinthedeck a Private Message Find more posts by Jokerinthedeck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

video game forum...

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:58 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I heard it was dumb... all you do is scare people? It didn't get great reviews from what I heard.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:12 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I played the XBOX version. It wasnt too bad, a nice rental, I didnt finish it.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:28 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great game,I rented it for the PS2 in the summer,I'd give it an 8/10.Not a lot of combat moves but it's fun to scare the hell out of people. cool

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:18 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I would have liked it alot more if it wasnt so linear, like if there was more than one set way to scare specific people, but as it is, its always so obvious what you have to do.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:24 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jokerinthedeck
Pick a card any card

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast
I would have liked it alot more if it wasnt so linear, like if there was more than one set way to scare specific people, but as it is, its always so obvious what you have to do.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's not like it would have been too difficult to put a few more options in.

But I think they make up for that with the good graphics, and the fearful expressions on the criminal's faces.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 06:16 AM
Jokerinthedeck is currently offline Click here to Send Jokerinthedeck a Private Message Find more posts by Jokerinthedeck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never finished it. I stopped playing just before the level where you first drive the batmobile. Makes me want to go back and play it just to at least play that level.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 07:03 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the second one should have more combos and you should be able to free roam and get in and out of the batmobile whenever you want.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:48 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

I just remember that the levels were incredibly long. Especially Arkham, that took me like 3 days, so freaking long.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 02:52 AM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jokerinthedeck
Pick a card any card

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atharpina
I just remember that the levels were incredibly long. Especially Arkham, that took me like 3 days, so freaking long.

Really? I can finnish the game beggining to end in two, but I've played it alot.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 03:46 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took me 5 days to beat the whole game the first time.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 04:21 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, i heard the game was pretty short also.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:41 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even though it's short it's still a great game.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:44 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

i liked the little that i played.

don't know if it's great, but it's good fun.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:56 AM
Kovacs86

I love it. Completed 3 times. The 2nd and 3rd took me 1 day. LOL. I reckon it should be Spiderman 2 style but you use gadgets and stuff. how about peops send in ideas of what a sequel game should be like? I say there should be free roaming stuff and maybe like cop missions as Gordon or whoever or one off Rachel levels like in the Narrows, where she's desperately looking after that kid at the end, there could have been a whole "avoid the killers" level! How cool doees that sound?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 08:09 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No,you should NOT play as Rachel or Gordon,just Batman.That's why it's called ''Batman''.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 10:05 AM
VenomVA

Game is short but it's a GREAT GAME!!! I finished it and I really enjoyed playing it...unlike some other games *cough, cough Path of Neo* sad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:57 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlCzervik

All you do is scare people?? Doesn't sound that exciting...to be honest...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:15 AM
AlCzervik is currently offline Click here to Send AlCzervik a Private Message Find more posts by AlCzervik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

no

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 03:15 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote