KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Calling everyone who owns a SONY PSP

Calling everyone who owns a SONY PSP
Started by: El_NINO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Calling everyone who owns a SONY PSP

http://www.youtube.com/w/Playstatio...amp;t=t&f=b

Watch the entire thing and educate yourself about how Playstation was born then I simply would like to know if anyone can try this out at the end and post if the cd actually falls out. I know about the square button problem but I really want to know about the cd problem, I dont own a PSP so I cant try it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:53 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

you "can" or you "can't" try it?

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:54 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sony can't kill Nintendo with the PSP or PS3 but I'll tell you this that the PS3 will finish of Xbox360. The 360 with its 2 desgins (harddrive and core) was a huge mistake because 70% of the people bought a core and microsoft's ace in the hole, Halo3, can't be played on a core system because it will be to weak meaning only 30% of the people can play Xbox360 not to mention that PS3 is no longer coming out with 2 systems like the 360. Not to mention most 360 games don't look that much better then Xbox games.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:05 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I have a Psp and Ds...No the game does not pop out like that...The square button works but feels really odd and flawed which I hate...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:21 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The DS is going to have great games. Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, Resident Evil, Phoenix Wright, and much much more.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:29 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I have a Psp and Ds...No the game does not pop out like that...The square button works but feels really odd and flawed which I hate...

Actually, when the PSP was first released, the disc did pop out when you held it the right way.
The forum PSP VS DS, somebody posted an actual video about it.

It does do this, but I'm pretty sure it was corrected though.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:14 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Smasandian
Actually, when the PSP was first released, the disc did pop out when you held it the right way.
The forum PSP VS DS, somebody posted an actual video about it.

It does do this, but I'm pretty sure it was corrected though.
Yes I know you you love your ds but god.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:27 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Sony can't kill Nintendo with the PSP or PS3 but I'll tell you this that the PS3 will finish of Xbox360. The 360 with its 2 desgins (harddrive and core) was a huge mistake because 70% of the people bought a core and microsoft's ace in the hole, Halo3, can't be played on a core system because it will be to weak meaning only 30% of the people can play Xbox360 not to mention that PS3 is no longer coming out with 2 systems like the 360. Not to mention most 360 games don't look that much better then Xbox games.

you should really post that here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=12#post5711204

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 05:48 AM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I have a PSP and that disc popping thing never happened. And to me, I never had a problem with the square button. It functioned fine with whatever game i was playing. But I got my PSP around June so it's possible, like Smas said, that flaw was corrected.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:49 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I've nver seen the point in either a PSP or a DS.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:38 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

quote:
I've nver seen the point in either a PSP or a DS.

Yeah same with me. Maybe if I was traveling alot I might get one but most probably not. Plus nearly all of the games that are on it are also on the PS2.

So I'd rather play on a proper sized screen than looking at a tiny screen.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 06:31 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yes I know you you love your ds but god.

You don't believe me.

It has happened.
It's probably been corrected.

Even El Nino's video link shows how the disc flies out.

Last edited by Smasandian on Jan 6th, 2006 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 06:43 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

It never happened with mine(the little time that I did play with the system)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 02:50 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Should I sell the piece of shit ?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 02:57 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I for one can't part with anything like that. With the amount of time I play it and the abundance of good games on the system, I would say yeah. But you never know, they may wise up. I of course won't sell mine no matter what, that's just me.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 03:03 AM
Null

The only way i would of selled mine is if the money was doubled....well i hear that mgs is comingf out for it(not acid two) a new mgs game a real one....not card

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 03:38 AM