KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » I need your guys' opinion!!!

I need your guys' opinion!!!
Started by: KILLA420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Laugh I need your guys' opinion!!!

alright, i want to buy a psp game, but i dont know which one, what are your guys' favorites/ opinions?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:18 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

if you even semi liked any MGS game then get this now or else!
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJnjhu4QQ8&eurl=

games that are good and decent enough(I don't have these but the last 2 but meh)
If you like Gta (eww) then get that too, they have 2 of them
Mega Man Power up
Daxter
Killzone
Scocom
Locoroco
Tekken?
Remakes
Mega Man Maverick hunter X
Street Fighter Alpha 3

Last edited by Null on Dec 17th, 2006 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:24 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Or as an ultimately more fun alternative, sell that PSP and grab a DS. You'll thank yourself.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:28 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Or as an ultimately more fun alternative, sell that PSP and grab a DS. You'll thank yourself.
Wow, I hate when people do this. He asked for Psp games and you go ZOMG get a DS.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:33 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Ricodrayz
if you even semi liked any MGS game then get this now or else!
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJnjhu4QQ8&eurl=

games that are good and decent enough(I don't have these but the last 2 but meh)
If you like Gta (eww) then get that too, they have 2 of them
Mega Man Power up
Daxter
Killzone
Scocom
Locoroco
Tekken?
Remakes
Mega Man Maverick hunter X
Street Fighter Alpha 3

i might get MGS, now that i think of it, thanks
do they have any rpgs for psp?
Originally posted by General Kaliero

na dude, my brothers got one, the graphics are terrible

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:34 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by KILLA420
i might get MGS, now that i think of it, thanks
do they have any rpgs for psp?

na dude, my brothers got one, the graphics are terrible
Yeah lol I forget the name.. Valkire Profiles?SP ERROR?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 01:56 AM
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

valkeryie profile sux?
please tell me how before i buy it on monday becuz from what i have seen its pretty enticing

Or are you saying the ds sux and the graphics on the ds are terrible

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Last edited by Kenshinswife on Dec 17th, 2006 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 02:50 AM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

this valkerie was told out of the blu and known to everyone i swear, where the hell did it come from? i heard about it about 2 weeks ago, and now everyone knows about it all of a sudden..

i'd say get...CRAP WHAT WAS IT CALLED...it's some small squishy characters, it looks gay as hell, but it's more addicted then fuk

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 04:53 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Kenshinswife
valkeryie profile sux?
please tell me how before i buy it on monday becuz from what i have seen its pretty enticing

Or are you saying the ds sux and the graphics on the ds are terrible
lol isn't that like the only Rpg though? I heard it was decent.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:44 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.

Its the highest praised PSP game I've heard of yet. Though I haven't played it cause I would never buy a PSP for a bunch of reasons.

Nevertheless MGS:PO seems to be your best bet.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 12:45 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.

Its the highest praised PSP game I've heard of yet. Though I haven't played it cause I would never buy a PSP for a bunch of reasons.

Nevertheless MGS:PO seems to be your best bet.

cool, thanks for your guys' input!!! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 01:04 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Tekken : Dark Resurrection should be really fun too... I had a bit of a fun time playing wipeout pure as well

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 01:55 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

has anyone played 'infected'? it looked so badass

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 02:38 AM
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Ratchet and clank is coming out soon, it is graphically fabulous and even competes with the PS2 version, R&C is a fun game anyway, add that to your list Ricodrayz

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 03:24 AM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Buy A DS. It's cheaper and infinitely more dependable and more fun. yes

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 03:33 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Originally posted by Impediment
Buy A DS. It's cheaper and infinitely more dependable and more fun. yes
You seem to be speaking for everyone when you say that....

I don't particually find "DS" any more fun then the othe Gameboys, and he isn't asking for a DS.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 03:40 AM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Pulse2
You seem to be speaking for everyone when you say that....

I don't particually find "DS" any more fun then the othe Gameboys, and he isn't asking for a DS.

Well I find the PSP about as fun as a Brick with Horse Sh*t smeared on it, Only this particular Brick is way overpriced and for the most part useless. But to each his own I guess...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 12:59 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol but the freaking guy is asking for Psp games, so quit the "Buy the Ds" Shit. Yes the Psp is protable shit, but wasn't what the thread guy asked lol. It actually has decent games now. MGS Portable Ops has a great story and gameplay like real MGS games(cannon story too). Oh and Loco Roco is creepy but still good.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 02:37 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Well I find the PSP about as fun as a Brick with Horse Sh*t smeared on it, Only this particular Brick is way overpriced and for the most part useless. But to each his own I guess...

spoken like an irrational nintendo fanboy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 02:54 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

http://psp.ign.com/articles/749/749552p2.html < Here are some games, most I named already but some not.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 03:06 PM