KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » video game toilets

video game toilets
Started by: RuthlessRufus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RuthlessRufus
Restricted

Account Restricted

video game toilets

Look, it’s the 12 best video game toilets of all times: http://maximonline.com/slideshows/i...7&src=gp156 I thought it was interesting that they were almost all FPS games. I guess you can look at the toilets better from a first person perspective. I also thought they should have the toilet from Condemned there with all the poo and the severed head. And Sims 2 has a much wider selection of toilets than Sims 1. Still, funny.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 11:06 PM
RuthlessRufus is currently offline Click here to Send RuthlessRufus a Private Message Find more posts by RuthlessRufus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

WOW someone at maxim is a dumb ass.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 11:15 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Someone a Maxim is a genious. "I don't feel like doing real work, what can I do instead?"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 12:43 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

i think i am waiting for this thread to close..i suppose i'll start a count down .......... 5.................

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 05:04 AM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gregory
Someone a Maxim is a genious. "I don't feel like doing real work, what can I do instead?"

Indeed. Glad they had the Duke Nukem 3D one in there.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 05:52 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Goldeneye should have been in there above some of those

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 06:40 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

They forgot the Counter-strike: Source Toilet

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 04:44 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

That was a waste of time.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 05:40 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RuthlessRufus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mišt
Goldeneye should have been in there above some of those

Agreed. I think the list is just dated. What's the newest game on there, anyway, anyone know?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 12:45 AM
RuthlessRufus is currently offline Click here to Send RuthlessRufus a Private Message Find more posts by RuthlessRufus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Swe_Bum
They forgot the Counter-strike: Source Toilet
LOL! hell yeah! that bowl had soupy turd water complete with a log... how could they leave that out? sick

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 01:56 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

duke nukem 3d hell yeah, i was hoping to god they'd have that

wow redneck rampage...it's been years...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 04:28 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Wait, doesn't pokemon have toilets, I mean, doesn't Ash ever need the toilet on his journey? He never even changes his clothes :O

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 11:36 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

HAHA brilliant. Awakened a few happy memories, especially of Duke Nukem 3d.

Is that Duke Nukem forever , which appears to be taking forever comming out yet?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 06:28 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by Bicnarok
HAHA brilliant. Awakened a few happy memories, especially of Duke Nukem 3d.

Is that Duke Nukem forever , which appears to be taking forever comming out yet?
that was duke nukem 3d. the lvl with the whitehouse, it was part of the expansion i believe.

look what they say about duke nukem forever!!

"If you are interested in reading on Duke Nukem Forever, make sure to visit our Web Forums. Several Duke Nukem Forever team members drop in from time to time and say things. You can also join in and add your own thoughts about the game. Visit our Web Forums here.

No, you cannot pre-order the game. If you see some online store saying "We are taking pre-orders", they're just trying to get your money (they usually also make up their own supposed "insider release date info", too). There is no release date set, we are not taking pre-orders for the game. End of story.

Once we begin taking pre-orders, believe us, you'll know about it. smile

The release date of this game is "When it's done". Anything else, and we mean anything else is someone's speculation. There is no date. We don't know any date. If you have a friend who claims they have "inside info", or there's some game news site, or some computer store at the mall who claims they know - they do not. They are making it up. There is no date. Period.

And yes, we know the game has taken a long time. There's no possible joke you could make about the game's development time that we haven't already heard. smile"

Last edited by an_old_wonderer on Dec 23rd, 2006 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 03:17 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

The development of it stopped, but they started again, it was announced on Joystiq a few weeks ago.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:27 AM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

--deleted because "submit reply" double posted--

Last edited by Pulse2 on Dec 24th, 2006 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:28 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I believe the latest game in that list is condemned which came out a year ago.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:59 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by Pulse2
The development of it stopped, but they started again, it was announced on Joystiq a few weeks ago.
i hope my pc can run it...

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I believe the latest game in that list is condemned which came out a year ago.

IMO condemned is the one game monolith screwed up on =(

i've loved most of their games, including claw, shogo : MAD, and blood...but condemned...it just wasn't like them

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:48 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Never played any of those games, but I liked Condemned. It wasn't perfect or near, but it was close. Are those games similar to Condemned? I might check them out if they're still available.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:09 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Hopefully the new game will make use of Vista gfx and new console gfx

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:06 PM