KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dirks RPG preview.

Dirks RPG preview.
Started by: dirkdirden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Dirks RPG preview.

Final Fantasy VI advance -- 02-05-2007

The GBA has release FF 1-2-4-5 and now 6. With each re-release come new enhancements to the game. They are slightly enhancing the visuals, adding 4 new ispers(Leviathan, Gilgamesh, Gigantuar and Diablos), a new dungeon the dragon's den, a place called soul shrine were you fight monsters continuously. It will have new translation and new box art illustrated by Yoshitaka Amano. This is rated by some as the best Final Fantasy to date, I feel it is second to FF7 but it is worth a pick up.

Ar Tonelico ps2 -- 2-06-2007

This is an RPG by NIS America a hot company making games like Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, and Disgaea 2. This game seems fun but take a rather different spin on the battling system. You use songs and music to fight and the more powerful the song the more damage it does. The game takes place on the cliché floating world of the future. I am going to pick up this one on good faith that NIS wont let me down for the rest of you I recommend you watch a review of the game or rent it before you buy.

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja NDS 2-22-2007

This is a good old fashion dungeon crawler with a battle system secret of mana and children of mana. The game and artwork has a naruto look and feel you can definitely tell the influence, that can be good or bad just depends on if your a fan of the art style. You’re basically a ninja for hire and you or in many caves on missions. Looks like a really good addition to the small limited selection of RPG's on NDS. I would recommend picking it up if you liked secret of mana and children of mana.

Shining Force EXA ps2 3-22-2007

This is just like shining force neo a hack and slash RPG, but this time it shell shaded for a nice new look. If you like Hack in slash RPG's it doesn't get any better. If you never played a hack in slash rpg rent this and give a shot you just might like it.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:56 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote