KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » ninteno wii question

ninteno wii question
Started by: spidey-dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

ninteno wii question

can i connect a ninteno wii component cable to gamecube ?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:30 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I r n00b for making a topic based on a question about a console.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

j/k

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:13 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
I r n00b for making a topic based on a question about a console.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

j/k
I r n00b ?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:23 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

It was trying to say that you were a newbie in this section because you asked a question about a Next Gen console outside of the Next Gen Console Discussion thread, seems like it failed. Anyway, ask the very same question in the thread provided in its link and you'll most likely get an answer.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:08 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Morridini
It was trying to say that you were a newbie in this section because you asked a question about a Next Gen console outside of the Next Gen Console Discussion thread, seems like it failed. Anyway, ask the very same question in the thread provided in its link and you'll most likely get an answer.
if the question is to hard to you to answer dont bother posting.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

uh, no...it cant be too hard for you to go to the next gen thread and ask there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
uh, no...it cant be too hard for you to go to the next gen thread and ask there roll eyes (sarcastic)
so i posted it here big deal. so sew me. like youve never posted in the wrong thread before

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:17 AM
MadMel
Heh

that was user error erm
and no, i dont have to sue, ill just wait for the mod to close this thread, leaving you no choice but to post in the right one big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

that was user error erm
and no, i dont have to sue, ill just wait for the mod to close this thread, leaving you no choice but to post in the right one big grin
well till then i guess youll have to deal with it in this thread since no mod is responding big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:54 AM
MadMel
Heh

probably cuz shes in a timezone were she could be asleep big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:55 AM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

probably cuz shes in a timezone were she could be asleep big grin
you figured that out all on your own ? good boy you get a cookie big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:57 AM
MadMel
Heh

judging by your maturity, i'm definitely older than you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:01 AM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

judging by your maturity, i'm definitely older than you roll eyes (sarcastic)
if you compare others by there age i dont consider you an adult. last time we compared eachother whose better just cause there older was in elementary so im guessing your still in there

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:02 AM
MadMel
Heh

1. you judged me without even knowing my age..thats immaturity..
2. i didnt compare you by your age, just you maturity, or lack thereof..most, if not all adults would not patronise people they have just met..
3. the average adult would have noticed the "next gen console discussions" thread, and thought hmm, maybe i should post a nintendo wii qeustion there, instead of making my own and wasting peoples time..

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:15 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Originally posted by spidey-dude
if the question is to hard to you to answer dont bother posting.

Ok, I thought you were asking a serious question so I just thought to help you. Obviously you are just a troller/spammer, don't expect much help.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 10:18 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Geez, spidey-dude, quit with the attitude.

Closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 10:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote