KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » F.E.A.R. - Perseus Mandate (Bloodest game ever)

F.E.A.R. - Perseus Mandate (Bloodest game ever)
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

F.E.A.R. - Perseus Mandate (Bloodest game ever)

Is this the bloodest game ever ? Looks good to me has anyone brought it? might buy this. I havent played the other fear games in the serias .

Old Post May 5th, 2008 06:22 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

If It's like Fear and Extraction point then no. They are bloody but not THAT bloody. I would recomment you play F.E.A.R. and then Extraction point first, though.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 07:58 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I recommend that you only play FEAR and not the exp packs.

Then wait for Project Origin, which is the direct sequel to FEAR done by the underrated Monolith.

Dont bother with the two exp packs, they are not done by the same team and the FEAR sequel is also not done by the same team.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 02:44 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have yet to actually play any of the FEAR games.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 02:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I want to play the first F.E.A.R game, i may pick it up some time or just wait for project origin.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:47 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Get FEAR, its probably really cheap and its a really good game, and Project Origin will probably not make sense if you dont play the first game.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:34 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Agreed, i am going to look for it this Thursday.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:37 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I know EB usually has a ton of them.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 03:23 AM