KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ok, now its been confirmed on the VGA. Game takes place after Oblivion.

get ready to smite on November 11, 2011

Last edited by Phanteros on Dec 12th, 2010 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 02:26 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Magnificent. Looking forward to it.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 02:47 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Great, another chance to get raped by bears. I can't wait.

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 02:55 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

**** YES!!! SKYRIM!!! *SQUEES*

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 04:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks great....but i wish Bethesda would bring out another Terminator game.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 08:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Good lord, next holiday is looking to be completely stacked with great games.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 12:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Having only played Oblivion, this trailer didn't do anything for me, I guess you should know some earlier lore to get excited from such an teaser. But I did enjoy Oblivion, at least for the first 100 hours, even though I never completed it, so I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 02:00 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini
Having only played Oblivion, this trailer didn't do anything for me, I guess you should know some earlier lore to get excited from such an teaser. But I did enjoy Oblivion, at least for the first 100 hours, even though I never completed it, so I'll keep an eye out.

It's not that the trailer was great. It wasn't, not even close. It's that there's another Elder Scrolls game. Bethesda always reaches a certain level of quality, and fans know what type of game to expect. So it's just the news that has us excited, not necessarily the trailer.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 05:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Awesome!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 08:54 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Digi
It's not that the trailer was great. It wasn't, not even close. It's that there's another Elder Scrolls game. Bethesda always reaches a certain level of quality, and fans know what type of game to expect. So it's just the news that has us excited, not necessarily the trailer.

Only thing good about the trailer was it implies we get to fight dragons finnally

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 09:58 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Digi
KOTOR2!?!?!?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 09:01 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

What about Kotor2?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 09:04 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

*Does the happy dance*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 08:13 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

Originally posted by Morridini

Ah, dude. Go back and play Morrowind. its so much better.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 11:08 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Morrowind was pretty awesome, I hope they bring back werewolves in this one. So much better than becoming a vampire.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 01:05 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Dark Exile
Ah, dude. Go back and play Morrowind. its so much better.
Both games are roughly of similar quality.

While the RPG aspect of Morrowind was superior, particularly in exploration and whatnot, the actual gameplay overall was superior. Though lack of levitation made me a sad camper when I played Oblivion.

Would still highly recommend Morrowind though, I still play both.

Also, becoming a Werewolf would be pretty coolio, dood. Though I bet that in this game you can become HALF DRAGON! O:

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 01:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by NemeBro
Both games are roughly of similar quality.

While the RPG aspect of Morrowind was superior, particularly in exploration and whatnot, the actual gameplay overall was superior. Though lack of levitation made me a sad camper when I played Oblivion.

Would still highly recommend Morrowind though, I still play both.

Also, becoming a Werewolf would be pretty coolio, dood. Though I bet that in this game you can become HALF DRAGON! O:

That's assuming we're playing dragon born, it may be like the last game where an NPC is the person who has to save everyone. Which would be pretty lame erm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 01:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by General_Iroh
That's assuming we're playing dragon born, it may be like the last game where an NPC is the person who has to save everyone. Which would be pretty lame erm
True. **** Martin. Going from Nerevarine to Champion of Cyrodill was kinda lame. Though you did then become Sheogorath. Yet did not really become more powerful. Which was also kinda lame.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 01:28 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

WOOT! I'm Sheogorath! "FREEZE!!!" .... *swings my sword, though the attack does no damage to the monster* ..... *Freeze wears off, gets raped* @.@

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:19 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

For its time, Daggerfall was the best of the series. The insane critical acclaim and cult following can attest to this.

By modern standards, Oblivion was indeed the best. Morrowind backers, exist, but there are/were well-documented flaws with it that were largely addressed in Oblivion.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:21 AM