KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Uncharted 4

Uncharted 4
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uncharted 4

It will be a lighthearted romp

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/08/0...ht-hearted-romp

Excited?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 10:45 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Hell yes, I loved all the others. The second one is in my top 5 favorite games of all time (it may have gotten bumped by Last of Us though, I'm not sure).

Also: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=587526

PWNT

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 12:21 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The second one is great. Before having kids and not having the ability to play a game all day, Uncharted 2 was one of those games I played non-stop for two days to beat it. Fantastic game. The only thing I didn't quite like was the last level and the enemy types being ****ing difficult to kill.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 01:37 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hell yes, I loved all the others. The second one is in my top 5 favorite games of all time (it may have gotten bumped by Last of Us though, I'm not sure).

Also: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=587526

Woops, my bad

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 01:38 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm all in. I will always remain salty over missing Uncharted 2 and 3 because of a broken PS3.

Naughty Dog is top dog, man.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 01:26 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I want them to do another Jak game with what they've learnt from doing the other Uncharted's & Last Of Us.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 07:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 02:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I'm all in. I will always remain salty over missing Uncharted 2 and 3 because of a broken PS3.

Naughty Dog is top dog, man.

Yeah, they are. I loved Uncharted 2. It was a perfect example of creating immersive worlds/atmosphere, excellent gameplay mechanics, a enjoyable story and fan****ingtastic set pieces. I bought the first Uncharted and enjoyed it but had no interest in getting the second until I heard amazing reviews. It was awesome. One of those games where I lost track of time and spent two days playing it constantly without many interruptions.

That doesn't happen anymore because I have two kids and a career but it was damn fun. The only thing I didn't like was the last mission or so and how the difficulty ramped up way to much and had very annoying enemies types.

Uncharted 3 wasn't as good and was a let down but I have a feeling if I went back, I would enjoy it more. I think I had too many high expectations with that game.

Naughty Dog and MLB The Show are probably the only reason I'm getting a PS4.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 03:44 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

This looks phuckin amazing!!!
The graphics ,movement ,fighting coreography.
They look so fluid.
Im very impressed!

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:13 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samdayg
Restricted

Account Restricted

It looks really mediocre. Uncharted has never really added any new mechanics to the gameplay between any of the games, they finally added a new mechanic with the grappling hook but it looks like Uncharted 3 with a new coat of paint.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 05:27 PM
Samdayg is currently offline Click here to Send Samdayg a Private Message Find more posts by Samdayg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I wasn't super impressed with the video either. They might of chosen the wrong section to promote.

The knife looked cool but it felt just an extra thing to make the traversal sections more involved and less hand holding.

I don't know....it looked like Uncharted....will updated graphics make more of a difference...not sure. Naughty Dog does deserve some respect at least so maybe they have done something interesting but haven't shown it yet. It's still a year away.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:01 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Keep in mind that Uncharted 2 was nearly the same as Uncharted 1 purely in terms of gameplay mechanics. Yet Uncharted 2 was supposedly a vastly superior gaming experience due to a variety of other factors.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 11:22 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes, that is true but like second sequels, there's room to grow.

But this is the fourth game, something needs to change.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 12:43 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

So, Uncharted 4 was pushed back to Spring 2016.

I guess something big was wrong with the game if Sony let Naughty Dog push the game after Christmas. Is their any major titles Sony has coming out in the Winter?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:22 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The macguffin for this will be the pirate Henry Avery who operated out of Madagascar, He's a known pirate just not as well known as compared to the likes of Blackbeard.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 04:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 03:33 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Uncharted 4 Nolan North's says Months Of Work Was Thrown Out when Naughty Dog changed the creative leads on the game, The scrapped work came from the script and ideas of former Naughty Dog creative director Amy Hennig

starts around the 18 minute mark

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 08:30 AM
Jmanghan

Extended demo.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 12:29 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Extended demo.

Man I'm tired of the Elena love story. They got together, they lost contact, they got back together, got married, got separated, and got back together at the end of U3 only to once again separate for this game. Enough! I don't care. Go for hot@ss Chloe or a new character, but enough with Elena.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 04:28 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Most people would disagree with you, but to each their own, I guess.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 05:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote