KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dishonored 2

Dishonored 2
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Dishonored 2

**** Yes.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

F*CK YES! I absolutely loved the first one. I'll even be buying the definitive addition when it comes out, despite havng bought it last gen with all the DLC.

Emily is awesome, but I'm going to play through as badass Corvo again.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:37 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Dishonored so under-appreciated. I'm so down

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't think it was under appreciated. I remember when it came out there was a lot of fanfare and it still being talked about as being a great game.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:09 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Dishonored so under-appreciated. I'm so down

Under-appreciated by whom?

Originally posted by Smasandian
I don't think it was under appreciated. I remember when it came out there was a lot of fanfare and it still being talked about as being a great game.

It won quite a few awards too.

Anyway, my only wish for this game right now is that they do not lock the right arm to the sword. The sword was next to useless in a no-kill playthrough.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 09:35 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I wonder how often you can switch between the two mains

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 01:01 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I also feel that Dishonored isn't appreciated as much as it should be, because it's so good.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 01:44 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 02:09 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Bumped because people couldn't find this thread.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2015 10:14 PM
Demonic Phoenix

(please log in to view the image)

Man, I wish Corvo gets his hood back.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 09:08 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Quincy
I wonder how often you can switch between the two mains
I read somewhere, that if you choose between Emily or Corvo, you have to stick with that character for the rest of the game.

I can't wait for this game. My only concern is since I am on XboxOne, will I be getting an incomplete game.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:41 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Game looks amazing.

Emily is undoubtedly the star of D2 (to the point where I am wondering why Corvo is playable), but you would think that they would have showed some of Corvo's gameplay in 2.

I wonder if the character you do not choose dies in the intro.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 03:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Delilah's apparently a Kaldwin. Just noticed that Billie Lurk is alive. Low Chaos for canon confirmed all around.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 04:06 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Delilah's apparently a Kaldwin. Just noticed that Billie Lurk is alive. Low Chaos for canon confirmed all around.

all right who do I have to kill laughing out loud to get this version of the game?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Smasandian

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:13 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Shadow powers lookin sexay.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Jindosh Mansion - Corvo

Jindosh Mansion - Emily Low Chaos

Jindosh Mansion - Emily High Chaos

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 11:28 PM
Arachnid1

7 more days. I am seriously torn on who to play as, but I'm leaning towards Corvo. Difficult choice is difficult.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 08:44 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I can't wait to play this.

Dishonored is low key one of my favorite games.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 09:24 PM