KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Killzone or Resistance

Killzone or Resistance
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Smile Killzone or Resistance

Both are science fiction First person shooter for Playstation only. Killzone is about FPS fighting Helghast using ISA while Resistance is about FPS fighting Chimeran using US Army Soldiers.

But, which one you prefer more? Idk what i want to prefer because i only know about videogames because i watched some/all of the walkthrough of the games on youtube :3. But, there are some games that i know because i play them.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 10:31 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I prefer Resistance. Graphics usually aren't as good, but goddamn if the games aren't fun as hell.

It varies from Game to Game for me.

Killzone: Mercenary is funner then Resistance: Burning Skies, but Resistance 3 is funner then Killzone 3 and Killzone: Shadow Fall.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 05:46 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The first Killzone was a great game for the time. I couldn't finish the second one because it was bland and tedious. The third made the series fun to play to play again but it didn't make me care if the franchise continues.

Resistance had problems but each game got progressively better and regardless of the issues the earlier titles had it was always a blast to play the entirety of all of the games. I'd pick, Resistance however, i still don't care if this franchise continues either.

Play more, Wolfenstien ;-)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 06:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

(please log in to view the image)

I guess here's the pic...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 08:18 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I've always been more of a resistance kind of dude. Awesome single player and multiplayer. Killzone never really caught me.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 12:13 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've always been more of a resistance kind of dude. Awesome single player and multiplayer. Killzone never really caught me.
If you like Resistance, I can promise you now, you will like Killzone. Shadow Fall wasn't the best, but the KillZone 1-3 are good, plus Mercenary on the Vita and the one on the PSP was good.

Shadow Fall is probably the most boring imo.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 04:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Hmmm.... Okay wink

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 07:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I did like the first Killzone game, Wasn't the Halo killer it was made out to be at the time....but it was still decent

after playing all 3 Resistance games especially the third game, I liked those games more then the other ones

anyone else play Resistance: Retribution for the PSP?....the controls were hard to get use to with that one.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2015 07:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Definitely Resistance. I recently played the series in order and it's fun. Resistance 3 is a great candidate for underrated game of that generation. It's ****ing fun and has some amazing moments.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 06:55 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yeah, I like the more-down-to-earth approach of the Resistance series. And the series is overall better than Killzone even taking Shadowfall into account.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 07:02 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't like Killzone 2 at all. I don't really remember 3 and Shadowfall was the only good one.

But that series is only a series because PS3 never really had great exclusive shooters. If PS3 had the likes of Halo and Gears, Killzone wouldn't of lasted past the second one. Resistance is different. It's a quality series and it got better because of the first one didn't really age too well.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 07:17 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Not a big fan of either, but Resistance is significantly better.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 10:17 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Nusa105
Hmmm.... Okay wink

PWNT

Old Post Nov 20th, 2015 10:56 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by ares834
Not a big fan of either, but Resistance is significantly better.

Yep. It is.

I liked how the single player was a combination of old school shooters and massive spectacle. The games get pretty damn hard near the end of their levels and the last two had huge boss fights.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 01:29 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
I don't like Killzone 2 at all. I don't really remember 3 and Shadowfall was the only good one.

But that series is only a series because PS3 never really had great exclusive shooters. If PS3 had the likes of Halo and Gears, Killzone wouldn't of lasted past the second one. Resistance is different. It's a quality series and it got better because of the first one didn't really age too well.
Shadowfall was the most boring one by far, there wasn't as much going on, and it didn't make you feel as big and epic as Killzone 3.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 03:40 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by Smasandian
Definitely Resistance. I recently played the series in order and it's fun. Resistance 3 is a great candidate for underrated game of that generation. It's ****ing fun and has some amazing moments.

Yeah, the rating of the Resistance Series were good. I meant they rate it: Resistance Fall of Man is 9/10, Resistance 2 is 9.6/10 and The Third One same as Fall of Man(the Rating) cool

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 06:20 AM