KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Best Time to be a Gamer is now.

The Best Time to be a Gamer is now.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

The Best Time to be a Gamer is now.

Shenmue III, Battlefront Remake, FFVII Remake, Kingdom Hearts III, The Last Guardian, Cloud in Smash Bros (Even if it is weird). The BEST CoD game in years (Black Ops III).

What next, a Remake of Chrono Trigger?

This is the absolute best year to be a gamer.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 09:26 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

****ing DOOM 4.

Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

FallOut 4.

Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I have to agree. This is the best year of gaming I've seen in a long time. Granted, it calls for the abandonment of one's social, work, and family life. Lol. Between Fallout 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles X, the hardest choice I'll be making is how I prefer the waste my time.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 03:39 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Mortal Kombat X was ace!

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 05:37 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I wish I could agree. For me personally, it should have been the best year, but instead I got:

A Star Wars Battlefront that was a massive disappointment after years of waiting.
An Arkham game that, while better than I think most gave it credit for, had a horrendous launch on pc.
A Metal Gear full of controversy, that just doesn't feel like an MGS game to me.
Another PES that wasn't ported to PC properly.

But GTA was good. MK too. Even Marvel Heroes and my modded Skyrim still keep me busy.

Hoping Fallout gets modded to high hell sooner rather than later so I can justify getting it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 06:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Re: The Best Time to be a Gamer is now.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Battlefront Remake

Remake? As in HD remake? Where? Give me! I want to play that instead of the EA version! D:

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 29th, 2015 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 12:53 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by -Pr-
I wish I could agree. For me personally, it should have been the best year, but instead I got:

A Star Wars Battlefront that was a massive disappointment after years of waiting.
An Arkham game that, while better than I think most gave it credit for, had a horrendous launch on pc.
A Metal Gear full of controversy, that just doesn't feel like an MGS game to me.
Another PES that wasn't ported to PC properly.

But GTA was good. MK too. Even Marvel Heroes and my modded Skyrim still keep me busy.

Hoping Fallout gets modded to high hell sooner rather than later so I can justify getting it.
Vanilla Fallout is well worth getting imo.

Can't really argue the rest of the post.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 02:04 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by -Pr-

You're just waiting for the nude mods to come around aren't you?? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:19 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Vanilla Fallout is well worth getting imo.

Can't really argue the rest of the post.

It does look good, but i'm still messing around with skyrim.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
You're just waiting for the nude mods to come around aren't you?? stick out tongue

lol. and the building mods. weapon mods. armour mods (spess mahreens) and i'm sure lots of other things.

they've already released a pretty cool dialogue mod.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Currently Im at 115+ hours of gameplay....

Dont remember when was the last time I played so much with a game in such a short time.stick out tongue

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 11:34 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I'm more of a fighting game buff myself, though I'm only good at obscure ones like Castlevania: Judgement, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Smash Bros (Popular, but still obscure, different.)

Any one of you would beat me in Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Street Fighter.

Though, I'm pretty good at Tekken, so thats something, I guess.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 12:27 PM