KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)

Which is the better Legend of Zelda video game?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ocarina of Time 6 85.71%
Twilight Princess 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Wii U re-release.

It's been confirmed, people. March 4, 2016.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/fans-a...redible-zelda-t

It's a good time to be a gamer, indeed.

Dare I say that this game is even better than Ocarina of Time?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 05:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

sick

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 05:15 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
sick

What does that mean?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 05:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It means Twilight Princess is nowhere near as good a game as OoT and any suggestion that it is makes me want to puke. Hence the emoji.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 05:29 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It means Twilight Princess is nowhere near as good a game as OoT and any suggestion that it is makes me want to puke. Hence the emoji.

Ah.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 05:31 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Why isn't Majora's Mask in the poll?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 12:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

TP did everything OOT did to a higher degree on a technical standpoint. Far as I care, that's enough to do it better.

MM on the oter hand is the one that can rot afaic

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 01:08 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
TP did everything OOT did to a higher degree on a technical standpoint. Far as I care, that's enough to do it better.

MM on the oter hand is the one that can rot afaic
Hipster.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 01:12 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Why isn't Majora's Mask in the poll?

It's just between the two games about which is superior, not the entire franchise.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:16 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 03:34 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I really liked Twlight Princess- more so than Skyward Sword. I really liked the sombre mood, art style and freaky music. However, it was played out by the end and I remember thinking that they can't just do 'OoT but updated' any more after that (SS was not what I wanted, but new Zelda looks like a proper re-think).

But I honestly can't see what this remake gives. New Wind Waker looked a neat upgrade but I saw the trailer for this and looks very flat.

EDIT: Oh, wait, this is some unofficial thing? Sorry, I thought it was referring to the Nintendo remake. Ok, it seems the fan re-make is making more effort but generally I don't trust fan stuff.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 29th, 2015 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 04:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

No Nintendo is also remaking Twilight Princess. Or they're endorsing something of the sort going by their last Direct.

As for which is better between TP and OoT that largely depends on what one means by better game. OoT is certainly the most influential.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 05:54 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Twilight princess hd? More like twilight princess looks exaxtly the same. Maybe i just watched a bad trailer, but i honestly couldn't tell the difference.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2015 06:04 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That was pretty much my reaction. Unlike Wind Waker, where there as a clear difference with the upgraded version.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 12:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Just because it's a labour of love doesn't mean they did a good job. That trailer is horrible. I thought I was looking at the GameCube verison.

Anywhoo, I enjoyed Twilight Princess immensely. If I had a Wii U, I would probably think about getting it if the remaster/remake is done well. If this is it, might as well buy the old Wii version.

As for Skyward Sword, that game was a piece of shit. The first two hours if mind numbing and I hate the controls for it. And to make it worst, the game holds your hand so much it's suffocating.

"Link, you need to collect 4 more items so you can open this door"
"Link, just to let you know, if you hit the B button, you can see how many items you have left and if you need to know where to find them, press A for point you to where it is"

That game was shit.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2015 12:44 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Hipster.

Nah, that's the MM fanboys.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 12:48 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gamecube TP is going for 75 dollars at Game Xchange. Thought that was outrageous, and then checked online...

Collector's pretty much drive these HD remakes, don't they.

I miss Funcoland and the 50 cent retro library. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 01:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Man, Funcoland and places like that were the shit before Gamestop became mainstream.

From the look of the trailer, HD = hardly different, in TP's case...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 01:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'm still waiting for more vids and screen shots, but I'm still very excited.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 08:59 PM
Impediment
Endless

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 08:15 PM