KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Injustice 2

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...-e3-next-month/

Not 100% confirmed yet, but with all the teasing, hints, etc. it seems all but inevitable which I figured was gonna happen for awhile.

Honestly not hyped for this yet though still. The inevitable Jason Todd or Red Hood inclusion might be cool, but if there's too much other Bat-wank on the roster and everything again besides that... Sigh.

Don't really have any expectations for a story after the first game, but if we can have some more universal threats like Darkseid this time, that'd be cool.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 10:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Injustice 2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...-e3-next-month/

Not 100% confirmed yet, but with all the teasing, hints, etc. it seems all but inevitable which I figured was gonna happen for awhile.

Honestly not hyped for this yet though still. The inevitable Jason Todd or Red Hood inclusion might be cool, but if there's too much other Bat-wank on the roster and everything again besides that... Sigh.

Don't really have any expectations for a story after the first game, but if we can have some more universal threats like Darkseid this time, that'd be cool.
The roster has to be bigger, thats the first thing.

And we need Darkseid to be a playable character, that'd be cool.

Also no Scorpion.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 12:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Honestly, I really liked the first one, but the second one would need to be as different to it as MKX was to MK9 for me to show interest.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 12:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

My speculation on what the majority of the roster will be(mostly involves some kind of promotion for TV shows and upcoming movies)

Vet shoo-ins

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Lex Luthor
Joker

Other possible returns

Harley Quinn
Deathstroke
Shazam

Possible newcomers

Black Canary(main character on Arrow. Really should have been in the first one IMO)
Supergirl(has her own TV show now)
Scarecrow(was the main villain in Arkham Knight)
Killer Croc(Suicide Squad movie)
Captain Boomerang(same as KC)
Vixen(has made appearances in Arrow and also has an animated web series)
Black Manta(may possibly be in the upcoming Aquaman movie)
Circe(may possibly be in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie)

Possible guests(we know Injustice 2 is gonna have them)

Spawn
A Watchmen character(yes Watchmen is DC, but they aren't part of the main DC continuity)
Hellboy(probably a longshot unless by some slim chance a third movie finally gets announced)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 11:56 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

To add on to your list of characters that recently became more notable due to having TV shows or being main characters in them:

Black Arrow (Malcolm Merlyn)
Ra's al Ghul
Vandal Savage
Firestorm
Either Zoom or Reverse-Flash

And such and such.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 12:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

If darkseid isn't in this game I won't get it.

If Darkseid isn't a normal playable character, I will not get this game.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 05:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

"Lets put him in the iOS version, but leave him out of the main game, he'll be a background hazard!"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 05:15 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I was able to give the lack of him in the first game a pass since he didn't have like anything to do with its story or something, but the iOS part was still a shitty move, yeah. With how lacking the first game's roster was in other areas too and things, I won't be as forgiving this time if we don't get more heavy hitters like Darkseid, or at least Mongul.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 07:47 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I would like to see Swamp Thing in the sequel.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 08:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 04:25 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Beautiful.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 05:34 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Poster looks awesome. Is that Kryptonite on Batman?

Originally posted by KCJ506

A Watchmen character(yes Watchmen is DC, but they aren't part of the main DC continuity)

Hehe, do you know what's going on in DC right now? Dr. Manhattan's been suggested to be the/a Big Bad, and that Mr. Oz is actually Ozymandias.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 07:05 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will be buying so I can kick people's ass

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 08:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I was able to give the lack of him in the first game a pass since he didn't have like anything to do with its story or something, but the iOS part was still a shitty move, yeah. With how lacking the first game's roster was in other areas too and things, I won't be as forgiving this time if we don't get more heavy hitters like Darkseid, or at least Mongul.

Well the thing is a villain like Darkseid is such a serious threat that he would have overshadowed anyone else in the game's story. The focus was on the conflict between Superman's regime and the Earth 1 heroes. Throwing Darkseid in there would have immediately taken away from that. Darkseid is either the primary villain or you leave him out, period.

But yeah I'll be shocked if he's not the main villain for this one. I also hope they tone down on the Batman characters. I keep seeing people on sites like Youtube suggest mainly Batman characters. Even ones that really wouldn't be fighting game material like Two-Face, Riddler and Mad Hatter which is really sad.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 10:30 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Pretty much; that's why I was able to excuse Darkseid not being in the first game.

I usually see more people mention like Poison Ivy than those examples, but yeah. It is pretty bad. Two-Face is one of my top favorites out of Batman's rogue gallery, but doesn't mean I'd want him in this or think that he'd be top fighting material. Some people...

@ that other post: Yeah, I believe it's kryptonite on him, as per the usual.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:13 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm gonna pass on this if the roster consists mostly of Batman characters again like in the first Injustice. I'm serious no expression

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:32 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Each "Batman" character is a superhero in their own right. I liked that Nightwing was included tbh.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:35 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

They still originated from Batman's comics though.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:49 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nemesis X
They still originated from Batman's comics though.
Yeah but they eventually became their own characters and identities.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:15 AM
Demonic Phoenix

@ that other post: Yeah, I believe it's kryptonite on him, as per the usual.

Glowing Tron Lines for everybody on the roster then.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yeah but they eventually became their own characters and identities.

Still a part of the Bat-family.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:40 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote