KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Death Stranding

Death Stranding
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Death Stranding

This is Kojimas new IP staring Norman Reedus. It looks good.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jun 14th, 2016 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 02:08 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It being Kojima means I'm interested, but damn, that trailer does not give much away at all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 02:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Probably a couple of years away. sad

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 03:10 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm intrigued by it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 08:15 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, there is literally nothing in there.

Release date is at least 2019. Probably early 2020. But isn't this typical Sony releasing a trailer for game that has no chance on coming out in the couple of years.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 01:59 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 04:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I found the tank/weird tentacle thing interesting....but I would still like to hear what type of game.....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 02:30 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

(please log in to view the image)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealGDT/...672347185750017

Lol GDT doesn't give a phuck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I found the tank/weird tentacle thing interesting....but I would still like to hear what type of game.....
There are others with some interesting theories.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathStran.../four_horsemen/

"I was among the few to immediately jump to biblical conclusions when the first trailer hit, and with this second trailer, I am almost certain that this is the case, so now I'm diving in to everything I can possibly think of about it.
I believe the character we saw at the end of the last trailer was one of the Four Horsemen. In this case, War, as evidenced by the tanks / soldiers and the battlefield. And, he's a soldier.
In the first trailer, I believe we saw Pestilence; we don't have a name to this character yet, but in the bible, the world is said to be ended by "Famine," or the "Black Plague." Famine is also one of the Four.
I think we will get two more trailers, in time. One with Conquest and another with Death. "

PWNT

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 11:00 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Another trailer for this game

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:47 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I just saw that. Still no idea what it's about. Every trailer so far is super abstract and hard to piece together with the other trailers. Looks great though. It looks like some proper sci-fi

PWNT

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:52 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

So, what the phuck is the gameplay gonna be like?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:42 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you let Kojima do whatever he wants with an unlimited budget.

Utter madness. Looking good. thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:25 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

https://twitter.com/E3/status/996389751463723008

Not a huge surprise but Kojima is confirmed at E3. He also tweeted a picture oh himself editing together the Death Stranding trailer personally so that's something to look forward to. The video is titled E3 2018 so it's basically a for sure, not that that was in doubt.

PWNT

Old Post May 16th, 2018 01:29 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 09:51 AM
Arachnid1

Looks awesome but I'm hoping that's just another enemy type and not a boss.

Maybe I should stop watching the trailers for this game. After all, I already know I'll get it day 1. The MGSV trailers were phenomenal but they gave away too much. It showed you the Metal Gear boss fight and the final scenes of the game. I'm hoping Kojima doesn't do anything similar here.

Also, lol @ the comment section

"Amazon Employee suddenly encounters a Bloodborne beast"

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 04:12 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

A bunch of abstract, barely connected JJ Abrams tier cutscenes
Almost zero gameplay shown

This will definitely be the game that decides for all time whether Kojima is actually a good game developer or just an idiot savant who's been riding the MGS hype wave for 15 years.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 10:25 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:29 AM
cdtm

Aaand, it's idiot savant rising a wave.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Those two Castlevania games he produced we're fun

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 09:10 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The 2nd game was good even despite some of it's issues.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 12:56 AM