KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games that made you rage quit

Games that made you rage quit
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Games that made you rage quit

A LOT of those moments in Viewtiful Joe. Even with a walkthrough, you'll die a lot.

And while it's a hard game, I normally enjoy those.. Ninja Gaiden Black, Devil May Cry 1, God Hand, Ikaruga... Love them all. But something about VJ just gets under my skin, where it's just frustrating instead of enjoyable..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Personally, it's not hard games that are fair that annoy me.

It's games that have cheapness that frustrate. Or games that have a very good difficulty curve than steers towards obscene without any reason. That shit annoys me. One good example is Valkyrie Chronicles. It's literally the first tank mission and a shocktrooper has an assault rifle that killed the main character a few times. I finally got him down before he murdered everybody. As well, a tank was blowing my wall up so I took the tank I had and started shooting at him. Low and behold, my last shot to knock him missed and blew up the gate I was supposed to protect. I gave up after that. A. because it was annoying already and b. I wasn't really into it.

Or annoying quick time boss fights. I'm looking at you Uncharted, and Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:12 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

That one part in jak 2 where you go back through what i think is the prison where its full of the crimson guards, not only do you have those flying crimson guards and the gold ones, but regular ones keep spawning in until you press all the buttons. It took me quite awhile to beat that part

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 01:30 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Mortal Kombat 9.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.

The Impossible Game.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 09:01 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

I think I quit Onimusha at one of the puzzles because it in no way made the game more challenging in an enjoyable way.

Superman for Nintendo 64...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 09:43 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Mortal Kombat 9.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.

The Impossible Game.

MK9? What, was it Shao Kahn or something?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 10:19 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
MK9? What, was it Shao Kahn or something?
Yes.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 11:04 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Shao Khan was cheap, for certain.

As bad as he was, Viewtiful Joe's boss cheapness was on another level. His "Another Joe" clone of Viewtiful teleports all over the place and summons ninja's that dart around like missiles that are almost impossible to avoid without taking damge (If the ninja's don't get you, Another Joe will), and a ship that bombs you and fires lasers.. All this crap going on at the same time.

Only thing that kept me from quitting, was the fact I'd need to restart from a checkpoint waaaay back, as there had been no saves for awhile.

The real insult to injury was fudging the escape out of the stage (Kept running into lasers), and needing to beat him AGAIN..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 12:43 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Hong Kong 97

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 02:37 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

The Final Boss of the Inward Chaos storyline was a ****ing nightmare.

You're lucky if you get there with Full Health, and when you do finally get to him, he's level 110. (You're level 100, as far as you can get).

He has far more health, he hits harder, and you have to be EXCELLENT at dodging.

He was already the hardest boss without all that shit added on.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 04:46 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

CoD: World at War on veteran.....alot of the goddamn enemies kept on pouring out like ant's especially with the later levels.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote