KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Started by: KCJ506

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KCJ506

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

(please log in to view the image)

Just announced at PSX

Mega Man is back

Captain Marvel is in

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 06:27 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

!!!!!!!

I am going to CUUUUUUUMMM!!!!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:17 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Marvel loooking fiiiiine

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The probable lack of X-Men/mutants is still gonna hurt, at least for me, but on the bright side this'll be filled with MCU goodness.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

In the trailer, two sets of eyes for the boss.

Ultron and Sigma? I hope so.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:15 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

marvel is much more than Xmen.

Besides **** Fox. **** them hard marvel.

I won't miss them. Lots of chars could use the spotlight.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:10 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair

If it means Avengers get to rate in the tiers, I'm for it.

Hanging onto Thor/Iron Man/Captain America in MvsC3 makes it hard to keep any win momentum going (But picking guys you don't care about for the wins is pretty stupid. Yeah, I did use Iron Fist a lot too. smile )

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I agree, screw Fox, but doesn't mean fans of X-Men and Fantastic Four should have to continually suffer in every other medium too. thumb down

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I literally only got UMvC3 because of Dante and Vergil.

I'm not that into comics.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 02:34 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

The only Fox owned characters I think are essential are Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Deadpool and Doom. Doom most likely wouldn't even be an issue now if Fox wasn't so adamant about hanging on to the F4 rights.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 03:11 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sons of bitches -_-

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 03:21 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by KCJ506
The only Fox owned characters I think are essential are Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Deadpool and Doom. Doom most likely wouldn't even be an issue now if Fox wasn't so adamant about hanging on to the F4 rights.

Would rather have like Cyclops, Gambit, or Psylocke over Storm, tbh. Though it's prolly still unlikely, I wouldn't mind Apocalypse either in light of his recent movie, which Psylocke was in too. But if it came down to just the ones you mentioned, I suppose I could live with that as well.

edit: Sentinel and Phoenix/Jean can take a hike though. Wouldn't miss them at all.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 4th, 2016 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:00 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't expect a single xmen at all.

But who knows.

In other news in Capcom Cup they will show gameplay when the tourney is over.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:02 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gameplay released. Infinity Gems will have an effect/role in the fighting xD

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 05:58 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 06:16 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Didn't Capcom add infinity gems as in-game items for Marvel Super Heroes?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 4th, 2016 at 06:23 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 06:20 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't expect a single xmen at all.

But who knows.

In other news in Capcom Cup they will show gameplay when the tourney is over.
I'm pretty sure Wolverine is going to be in every single MvC game that will ever be made, ever.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm pretty sure Wolverine is going to be in every single MvC game that will ever be made, ever.

But he's an X-man

and we all knows all the bs that's been happening with Fox & Marvel these days

with that gameplay i find it funny how Captain Marvel & Iron Man are teamed up, After what's been happening between the two in Civil War 2.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/m...ity-stones.aspx

[quote]When I asked them about the rumor that the game’s roster would not include as many (or any) characters from the X-Men or Fantastic Four series due film rights issues (the current film series for those franchises are owned by Fox and not Marvel Studios) and would instead favor characters already in the Marvel cinematic universe, Creative Director of Marvel Entertainment Bill Rosemann didn’t tense up the way PR folks tend to when you ask them a difficult question. While Marvel wants to take a forward-thinking stance with the characters they include in the game, he wants to make sure fans of all of Marvel properties, including X-Men, are happy. “That heritage is not lost,” he told me. Not the straight answer I was looking for, but it left me hopeful about my chances of Berserker Barraging people as Wolverine next year.[/quote

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 08:42 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Nicely reassuring thumb up (no sarcasm intended), in addition to Megaman X actually being included instead of his fans getting shit on like usual. This looks promising so far. It's good to see Injustice 2 will be having some nice competition after all.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:31 AM