KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Blazblue Crossover Tag Battle

Blazblue Crossover Tag Battle
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Blazblue Crossover Tag Battle

Arc System Works already shook the FGC with Dragon Ball Fighter Z. Now they're creating a crossover game of their own. Enter Tag Battle:

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 12:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The ultimate crossover is Blazblue vs Guilty Gear!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 05:25 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

RWBY <3

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 07:59 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:27 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Wow, RWBY..

Persona 4 is expected. No idea what the other one is.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It would appear there will be 7 characters for each franchise making the roster a total of 28. Blake, Weiss, and Yang are in this no question so that just leaves our mystery 3 for the RWBY side then. Cinder, Pyrrah and Penny perhaps?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:58 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

It would appear there will be 7 characters for each franchise making the roster a total of 28. Blake, Weiss, and Yang are in this no question so that just leaves our mystery 3 for the RWBY side then. Cinder, Pyrrah and Penny perhaps?

I would actually guess (and hope) it would be the remaining members of JNPR, but of course, I can't be sure of that.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:38 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Sacred Fire
I would actually guess (and hope) it would be the remaining members of JNPR, but of course, I can't be sure of that.

Late edit: Now that I think about it, I'm actually not sure who exactly the last three will be, but I do at least hope Ren is one of them.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:39 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So the game will only be on the PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC huh? For awhile, I thought it would be on the Xbox One also. Wonder why that's not happening.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Oct 15th, 2017 at 10:38 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:32 AM
NemeBro

Because the XBOX controller is cancer for fighting games.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 12:17 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by NemeBro
Because the XBOX controller is cancer for fighting games.

And after three console gens and several redesigns within the gens.

Pretty clear at this point MS just doesn't care about fighters. Or who knows, maybe they even consider it a "feature" that will help sell fight sticks..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 12:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Killer Instinct's the only exception for Xbox when it comes to fighters, at least for me. Otherwise you're usually better off getting fighting games on other platforms. Also this isn't really surprising considering the history Blazblue has of not being on Xbox.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:31 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Four more Blazblue characters have been announced today.

This exceeds the 7 character limit I thought would happen for each side and I'm happy to be wrong about that.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 16th, 2017 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 12:10 AM
Shin Mars

Really stoked about this one. Tager vs. Waldstein will be awesome to see.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The ultimate crossover is Blazblue vs Guilty Gear!

I hope that maybe atleast Sol will get a guest appearance.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 06:42 AM
Shin Mars is currently offline Click here to Send Shin Mars a Private Message Find more posts by Shin Mars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

no

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 10:36 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Splitting the roster in half along with Team RWBY for DLC officially makes this game blow ass now sad

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 13th, 2018 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 11:47 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This is the cycle of a Blazblue game unfortunately, but it still blows. Have no problem just waiting for a complete goty edition knowing this now.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 01:46 AM
Bro SMASH

I like ArcSys games and crossovers but I can't get hype for this for some reason. I'm curious to see how RWBY characters work, though.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:04 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Blake and Yang are so far confirmed as free DLC so it's a start.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 03:09 AM