KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Code Vein

Code Vein
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Code Vein

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 02:22 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this game looks interesting but I might wait to see how others feel before I buy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 02:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I like the music depending on the background we get to the boss. It sounds regal, and kind of weebish which fits the game I guess.

What I don't like, is the NPC that helps you beat the boss and heals you. I really hope that's optional like in Soulsborne. Also, is it just me or does the boss seem kind of wooden and telegraphed? He mostly just sets off a few swings and then resets to his standing position. Most of the moves look a bit too obvious so anyone taking advantage of invincibility frames (assuming thats still how it works) shouldn't have any trouble stringing a few timed rolls.

Also, the world seems kind of bland. It doesn't have the same character FROMs games has. I'm hoping it's not indicative of the final product. They still have plenty of time to flesh it out before the game goes gold.

I'll give this a chance just because I NEED something to scratch my Soulsborne itch until we get a new entry from FROM (same reason I played Lords of the Fallen, which actually wasn't a terrible experience), but I don't expect it to reach the same heights.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 06:36 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

This is the edgiest weaboo "nice try kid" game I've seen in a long time. Looks great. thumb up

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 11:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

To anyone who was looking forward to Code Vein, it's been delayed and will be out next year.

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/s...layed-into-2019

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 13th, 2018 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 10:39 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ahhhh..the anime style Dark Soul game.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 06:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I'm excited for and will buy it as an anime and souls fan, but I fully expect it to be terrible if I'm being honest. The world design looks awful.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 07:59 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Oh cool, another souls-like.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 09:04 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote