KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Soul Calibur 6

Soul Calibur 6
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Soul Calibur 6

With Cassandra back, hopefully more of the other veteran cast that were absent in 5 are too...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 12:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

-cums-

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:22 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I shit on SC5’s grave and anyone who championed and recommended me it. This game’s going to be fantastic.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 11:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I never played five due to from what I heard no story mode. Always a fan of Nightmare so if they do bring back story mode I'll all in. In terms of fighting games it's MK and then well below in second place is Soul Calibur.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 11:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 06:12 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I never played five due to from what I heard no story mode. Always a fan of Nightmare so if they do bring back story mode I'll all in. In terms of fighting games it's MK and then well below in second place is Soul Calibur.
It had a story mode, it just had a shit story mode.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:10 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Rumor has it that Geralt from the Witcher games is going to be a guest character in this. Pretty cool.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 01:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by BackFire
Rumor has it that Geralt from the Witcher games is going to be a guest character in this. Pretty cool.

Maybe. There's a different rumor that he's going to be in Smash. Snake was in Brawl so it wouldn't be too far fetch though unlike him, Geralt never appeared on a Nintendo console. Then again, neither did Cloud. It can really go either way.

There are more rumors brewing of different guests for Soul Calibur 6 ranging from One Piece's Roronoa Zoro to The Hunter from Bloodborne.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Mar 12th, 2018 at 10:17 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 10:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Let me hope that 2B from Nier Automata is the PS4 character of choice dammit.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 07:25 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

He made it into Soul Calibur after all. Sweet.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Mar 15th, 2018 at 02:15 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 02:06 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Lack of Geralt hype in here. Guys, I'm disappoint.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:56 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Now you know how i feel with some of my threads in the game discussion.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 01:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shut up retard homos

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 02:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Calm the **** down.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 02:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

laughing out loud

Geralt I'm okay with, though it was expected. Not too much to say atm beyond what's already been said on hyping the game. Was already sold on this on account of not being a franchise-killing shitstain entry like 5.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:18 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up retard homos
XD

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:20 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Geralt is a great choice for this, he'll transfer well into a fighting game. I wonder who the other cameo will be, theres always at least two iirc.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 12:34 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I want Dante, finally.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 05:49 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

As somewhat mentioned, I'd like 2B or something more recent, but whatever else we end up getting is just bonus icing on top of the cake. This game is a return to form with the original SC cast as opposed to having the less likable replacements that 5 had, and at this point that's all I could ask for with an SC6.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:46 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

SC5 only had one guest though which was Ezio. Devil Jin from Tekken was probably going to be the second guest but time constraints by Namco forced the devs I guess to abandon that and give his moveset to the custom characters to use instead. Those time constraints were responsible for the mangled story and the lack of arcade endings so it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case with Jin. Hopefully with DBFZ and Tekken 7 out taking the world by storm, Namco will be in the right mood to give Project Soul all the time they need with 6.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Mar 18th, 2018 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 03:01 AM