KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » New Pokemon Snap

New Pokemon Snap
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

New Pokemon Snap

GameFreak's current mainline Pokemon direction I still don't care for, but will happily invest in this. Thank you Bamco.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember my brother renting the original game for N64 from blockbuster and i ended up enjoying it lol

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 11:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Meh. The series peaked at Gen 5 and has gone downhill ever since. The last two generations have killed pokemon for me.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:15 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Remember my brother renting the original game for N64 from blockbuster and i ended up enjoying it lol

thumb up

Originally posted by ares834
Meh. The series peaked at Gen 5 and has gone downhill ever since. The last two generations have killed pokemon for me.

While I don't disagree (also being done with mainline Pokemon now as pointed out), a Snap sequel finally happening 20+ years later in spite of everything has still got me kinda excited. It'll probably be a shining gem out of the mediocrity that Pokemon is otherwise plagued with now. The visuals for one, look pretty much how a Pokemon game on the Switch should, unlike what Sword/Shield gave there.

Also curious as to what all Pokemon this new Snap will have. The original on the 64 didn't have all 151 of the time, but long as this sequel has a good amount of Pokemon from each gen to take beautiful pictures of all kinds of, I'll be sold. It should hugely flex on GameFreak's current Pokedex regardless, which is a low bar, buuuttt...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

One of my favorite games from my childhood getting the comeback it deserves. I owned Snap as a kid and it was so fun. The music, the secrets I would find. It was awesome. Definitely sold on this.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:26 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Nintendos downward spiral continues.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:36 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

What are you on about? Nintendo is doing better things than it has for years now.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:42 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by ares834
What are you on about? Nintendo is doing better things than it has for years now.

Such as?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:44 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just compare the Switch to the WiiU. They're doing far better with the console. Heck I'd say it's also doing better (not sales of course but game-wise) then the Wii.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 02:21 AM