KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Evil Dead: The Game

Evil Dead: The Game
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Evil Dead: The Game

Are you ****ing serious? No thread for this?

https://www.evildeadthegame.com/en/

"Step into the shoes of Ash Williams or his friends from the iconic Evil Dead franchise and work together in a game loaded with over-the-top co-op and PVP multiplayer action! Play as a team of four survivors, exploring, looting, crafting, managing your fear, and finding key items to seal the breach between worlds in a game inspired by all three original Evil Dead films as well as the Starz original Ash vs Evil Dead television series."

Coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, and Switch as well.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 16th, 2021 04:03 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Multiplayer style game, It's a pass from me.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 05:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Multiplayer style game, It's a pass from me.

Were you really looking forward to another Evil Dead? Giving it a quick dismissal without giving it a chance and wait for more news is kinda immature don't ya think?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 05:51 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

Looks like a good experience for any true Evil Dead fan. After how well the Friday the 13th game was received as a multiplayer game, am quite anticipating this.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 05:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Were you really looking forward to another Evil Dead? Giving it a quick dismissal without giving it a chance

I was looking forward to a new Evil Dead, Rather see a single player game more then a multiplayer game.

quote:
and wait for more news is kinda immature don't ya think?

You're one to talk on that front.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 05:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Then just pick up or replay the Evil Dead PS1 games for a definitive single player experience. There's nothing wrong with having a multiplayer.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 06:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Then just pick up or replay the Evil Dead PS1 games for a definitive single player experience. There's nothing wrong with having a multiplayer.

How about calm the **** down, I wasn't trying to bash multiplayer. I just prefer single player more.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 07:24 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
How about calm the **** down, I wasn't trying to bash multiplayer. I just prefer single player more.
He wasn't freaking out?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 16th, 2021 04:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote