KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Grand Theft Auto 6

Grand Theft Auto 6
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Grand Theft Auto 6

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 04:35 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I thought they already confirmed GTA6....like 2 years ago.

Rockstar has mentioned GTA6 will be smaller than GTA5....to eliminate crunch and etc. I don't have a problem with that...as long as the world super detailed.

But...I don't see how they will do this....GTA Online is a massive money maker....so I cannot see them making a small map when that would probably be determental to its online portion.

And...I ****ing hope the single player campaign is identical in operation as the previous games. None of the online shit there.,,,,

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 06:49 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote:
our goal is always to significantly move beyond what we've previously delivered.

Considering their last game they delivered was the GTA Definitive Edition, not exactly a monumental task trying to outdo that one.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 4th, 2022 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 06:54 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I thought they already confirmed GTA6....like 2 years ago.

Rockstar has mentioned GTA6 will be smaller than GTA5....to eliminate crunch and etc. I don't have a problem with that...as long as the world super detailed.

But...I don't see how they will do this....GTA Online is a massive money maker....so I cannot see them making a small map when that would probably be determental to its online portion.

And...I ****ing hope the single player campaign is identical in operation as the previous games. None of the online shit there.,,,,
When???

A bunch of news sites are reporting on this as a massive deal, and GTA 6 is in the top 5 trending on twitter atm.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 07:54 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Considering their last game they delivered was the GTA Definitive Edition, not exactly a monumental task trying to outdo that one.

I agree that Rockstar has not done much in the last few years...
And I think companies should provide free upgrades for new consoles....

But GTAV is ****ing brilliant. Its by far one of my favourite open world games out there.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2022 10:10 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote