KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Street Fighter 6

Street Fighter 6
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Street Fighter 6

This game just got announced

Old Post Feb 21st, 2022 05:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Anyone think the number 6 is coinciding with the 6 years wait Xbox fans had to endure before finally getting to play a new entry?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 21st, 2022 at 06:31 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2022 06:26 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol, Damn.

I just hope it's good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2022 10:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Having an open world style story mode is pretty cool... Mortal Kombat should go back to that like with the Konquest mode it had in the PS2 era. I would take it over the chapter system at this point.

That aside, pretty sold on SF6 itself already, and can see myself getting it at some point like I did SF5.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2022 10:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

This was to be one of my most anticipated games this year but the requirement you need a separate, Capcom issued ID that demands you go to their flimsy website and agree to them knowing private info be hella sus. You're telling me even if I pay $60 for the game, if I don't agree to the ID, SF6 is just locked out for me? Screw off. 'Cause right now the open beta won't let me in without one. And why should we need one? Security? We should already be getting that from Microsoft/Sony. Game companies should not be forcing this on a purchased product.

Old Post May 22nd, 2023 01:45 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Game is awesome. Been playing it since launch. Having lots of fun. Much more enjoyable than SF5 was for me

Old Post Sep 14th, 2023 07:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I still have a problem with drive impact having way to many bars that your opponent could spam, but other than that street fighter six is very fun to play. Thanks to the drive rush system, I find that it makes all the characters fun to play. I just love trying to see what combos will connect with drive rush. Even zangief have long combos in this game that's challenging at first to pull off, but once you practice it gets easy. My favorite character is Ryu, but every character seems to be a lot of fun, kimberly for example will rack you up a lot of wins, even if you're a novice because of her teleport (most players struggle to react to it).

I think if you compare it to street fighter 5, it's all about the characters, because both the drive system and v system are fun to play with, it's just that 5 have way more characters. So right now, 5 is better, there's a v skill and v trigger that characters can use to have an advantage against certain characters and you'll have a blast using them. Street fighter 6 drive system is just fine and I feel no character is overpowered if you're playing a human opponent because they make mistakes (like having a pattern or habit that's hard to break).

JPs grab move, the one where he throws the shadow and it grabs you, is pretty broken, and hard to predict against skill players. That's why I say it'll take time playing someone and figuring out how to adjust to their play style but it doesn't mean that jp is over powered, you just have to learn how to play against the character. So street fighter 6 is fun, but it still hasn't out beaten street fighter 5, 4, or 3rd strike to me. It's better than street fighter 2.

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 24th, 2023 04:06 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This was to be one of my most anticipated games this year but the requirement you need a separate, Capcom issued ID that demands you go to their flimsy website and agree to them knowing private info be hella sus. You're telling me even if I pay $60 for the game, if I don't agree to the ID, SF6 is just locked out for me? Screw off. 'Cause right now the open beta won't let me in without one. And why should we need one? Security? We should already be getting that from Microsoft/Sony. Game companies should not be forcing this on a purchased product.

Bet you buy it anyways lol 😆

Speak with your wallet, I for one won't reward their shitty behavior.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Yesterday 12:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Unlike your relationship with the mods, I don't simp for punishment and touched not one iota of that game.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Today at 02:02 AM

Old Post Today 01:59 AM