KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » The Treatment by Moe Hayder

The Treatment by Moe Hayder
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Worried The Treatment by Moe Hayder

Has anyone read this book? Ive finished reading in receantly, and i must say i cant decide whether i liked it or not. Its a very disturbing book for that, as it deals with Peadopiles no expression the book is well written and all, its one of those you have to read, because you'd like to know what happens next....Its the ending i think that i didnt paticularly enjoy, because it wasnt the ending i expected, and it kind of made me depressed...its not a sad ending...but its not a happy one either....confused if that makes sense?

Has anyone read this book, and if you did, what did you make of it?!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:11 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

hey heres the thread..no I havent heard of this sorry..sounds interesting though

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:49 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

(please log in to view the image) yey Thank you!!

Yeah..its good...i recomend it, if you like that sort of thing...mistory/murder type...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 01:34 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I do like that kind of stuff..and if its strange Ill like it even more!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 01:41 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

It is...thats this books characteristic i think...its strangeness...confused

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:10 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Also she (Mo Hayder) wrote another book, which was a best seller in UK called 'Birdman' check out that....weirdness confused

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:12 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

LoL haha sounds good! i think I am going to go through this forum soon with a pen and paper and write down all the great recommendations ive seen lately ...god I wish i didnt work then I could read and post reviews!

well weird is my middle name so this will defiantly go on my list!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:46 AM