KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Dorothy meets Alice in Never, Neverland

Dorothy meets Alice in Never, Neverland
Started by: Vim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vim
ILFTKYS

Dorothy meets Alice in Never, Neverland

how many would like this crazy idea?

Captain hook kidnaps tinkerbell, uses her pixie dust and flies his entire ship over the rainbow to the Oz. There he kidnaps Ozma, supposedly the essence of all that is good in Oz. He plans to use Ozma's power to take over Never, Neverland. Peter Pan found out about tinkerbell's kidnapping, and follows the pixie dust. He gets there as chaos begins to break out all over Oz. more to come later... gotta go..

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 03:27 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

so is this a actual book or a idea for a book?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:14 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Hey it must be a pretty good idea if you think it might be an actual book!! Sweet... okay so anyway, Peter Pan gets to Oz, and tries to sort things out... Dorothy appears in her own weird way, she always gets to Oz in a different and strange way. Let's say they bump into each other, and a spark between the two is ignited. Okay, now Alice is the real world, our world, and still trying to get over her ordeal. Suddenly a white rabbit hops by her, and she knows what that means! This time she is very excited to get to wonderland, then she discovers that this white rabbitt isn't like the other one. But she doesn't care, she knows she'll be able to find that strange, yet wonderful Wonderland.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 01:17 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

LMFAO!! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud I thought it was something you were putting together.I think I am suppose to move it to general fiction area..but I dont wanna...maybe later laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:37 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

you can if you want, but its an idea i had, and i was seeing how other people were gonna recieve it. I want to see the new peter pan movie, and i'm a fan of all these strange and wonderful things that happen in Oz, Wonderland and Never, Never land. I hope to write this as a series one day!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:06 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

..bit you would have to get permission from a lot of people to mess around with the characters...I like it though.hope you can do it! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:14 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Sound cool...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:32 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

yeah i want to be able to do, and i'm sure i would have to get permission to use the copyrights for all of them, and that would probably take a lot ofmoney, but i think they all would like it, and i'm still fleshing out the main ideas of it! i can't wait!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:14 PM