KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Stupidest Books You've ever read.

Stupidest Books You've ever read.
Started by: BingaBonga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Miffed Stupidest Books You've ever read.

I have to read a book about the Civil War, It's called The Root Cellar and it's about this "shy" girl named Rose, who acts very selfish, and she doesn't understand why everyone thinks she's a brat.

Her parents died when she was young, and so she traveled with her grandmother across the world. They were in Paris when her grandmother had a heart attack, and she just stood there until her grandmother told her to get help. She later died, and Rose had no guilt. I say that child has to conscence.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:27 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Book discussion....confused

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:28 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i read a dumb one once about this person who posted a book thread in the OTF instead of the book forum.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:29 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

That wasnt very nice you know...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:30 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

embarrasment sorry

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:30 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

TM should appologise for being so rude...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:32 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

It's okay, my fault.. erm

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:32 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I've been here long enough, but i didn't realize that there was a book forum

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:33 PM
lil bitchiness
-

There is no excuse about being rude...there was no need for that...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:34 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

how long has the book forum been here?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:36 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Few weeks...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:37 PM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

i never read anystupid books but i did read some great books.

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:39 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
TM should appologise for being so rude...

sad

i'm sorry. sometimes i just like to make fun.

but hey ive had people dissin me before and ive never said anything to anyone, so i deserve some slack.

but yeah im sorry Binga.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:40 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

huh

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:41 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I didnt mean to make you feel bad....sad

You shouldnt take crap from some little person thats dissing you....you're cute!! yes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:41 PM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

what books do yall like. i like only four books that i read from all these other books.

a wrinkle in time
little match girl
circle of gold
and last but not least booty call.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:43 PM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

wats yours?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:43 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Don't worry BB, people mess up and put threads in the wrong forum.
The stupidest book I read was called "The Brides Price". It was the worse book ever. It focused on the African tradition of paying something to your future husband, but that's not why it was bad. I read (forcefully) several years ago and can't quite remember why it was bad. The plot and events were too, uhm, romaticly graphic.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:44 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

bunny

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:44 PM
Deathblow
-

happy thanx LB.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:45 PM