KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Draco Malfoy(Harry Potter the 6th book)

Draco Malfoy(Harry Potter the 6th book)
Started by: pisces

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pisces

Question Draco Malfoy(Harry Potter the 6th book)

What do u think will happen between the two rivals???wink
I think that in the the 6th book, or the 7th, which ever one Voldemort decideds to fulfill his planz, that Draco should turn his back on his father, and joining harry in the final defeat in voldemort...only harry doesn't know that draco is on his side until the end when there is no hope left for harry, and draco appears by his side and they together, w/ the power of overcoming their differences, kill voldemort...but swear not to tell anyone that they ever joined forces...wouldn't that be great!!!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 6TH ONE!!!
TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 01:38 AM
pisces is currently offline Click here to Send pisces a Private Message Find more posts by pisces Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

uuuuh... shou;dn't this fit in the hp forum?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:25 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Not necessarily, the HP forum is mostly about the movies

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:44 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

*yawn* so there's still the hp thread here...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 03:53 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

I think thats a great idea, but I also think Draco sould just admit he's in love with Harry, everyone has already guessed the truth.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 07:00 PM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

In my opinion, That is one of the WORST ideas ever. Totally Out of character. Easpecially with someone who has been raised to like Voldermort. I say, It is more likly that J.K.Rowling goes on that he supports Voldy And draco becomes His Lapdog or something.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:47 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, but one of the things I like about Rowling is that she goes against forumla (in some ways, not all). So it's conceivable that Draco would rebel against his family and join Harry......

I'm just spewing nonsense crap, btw big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 05:55 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Vampiree
*yawn* so there's still the hp thread here...
Vampiree! lol! haha I would move it but it is about the book..and phoe would kill me smile

I wish I could comment pisces but i havent read the harry potter books sad

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:54 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pisces

sorry vampiree and badkittykitty...it was my first time on this site i didn't know...change the subject if it's such a dreadful thing...i don't give ratz...i figured out where it goez...thanx to the rest of u who were patient w/ me, and thanx for ur input....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:05 AM
pisces is currently offline Click here to Send pisces a Private Message Find more posts by pisces Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

no need to apologies,you were talking about a book it doesnt matter thats it's a harry potter question to me,all book questions you like to ask feel free.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:55 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i hope harry dies evil face

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:45 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
i hope harry dies evil face
wow thats harsh lol!! as long as it's a good death why not! eek!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:39 AM
nemo
ocean and sea

yeah, i hope he die in the seventh book, when he kills voldermot, that would be the best ending possible.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 12:53 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote