KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Deegr8rebel...

Deegr8rebel...
Started by: SAtown_punk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deegr8rebel...

He(deegr8rebel) asked why we read books, and he said to watch TV and get a life. First of all, I read because I love to. Second, I have a girlfriend whom I love, and who happens to be 6 years older than me. Which brings me to my next point...if I didn't have a life, or if I just sat around and watched TV, I wouldn't have a girlfriend. Which is probably why(just speculating...if you even know what that means) you don't. Look at your grammar and your vocabulary...you can't even spell or create understandable sentences. That's the very reason I hate watching television and prefer to read. Moron. I know this would be considered member-bashing, but for god sakes...the guy is a complete imbecile!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:08 AM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

very well said SAtown ,he was spewing his rhetoric all over the place and got him self banned..so he'll probably go to another forum and get him self banned again sad

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:04 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I watch TV, but reading is a lot more fun, gives the imagination something to do.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 10:10 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well done SAtown_punk! I agree he is an imbecile!!!! I had the unfortunate experiece of arguing with that person at the GDP. I did step out of line so Raz delete our posts.

To be honest I pity him, if he is going to live with that mentality in his life he won't go very far. He had the audacity to call us "NERDS" (I'm not offended with that) but he is what I consider a total "Dork"! I watch tv, have a lovely sweetie big grin, and I'm happy about life!

btw- Thank you Bkk for closing that horrendous thread!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 10:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
btw- Thank you Bkk for closing that horrendous thread!!!
your very welcome...it was my pleasure really wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 04:57 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

he got banned...lol...I guess that's whyI couldn't send him a PM or something.

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 05:07 PM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

i love reading, it takes me away from the harshness of real life and sends me into a completely different world where i can be anything i want: a pirate, a witch, a superhero, anything!! i love reading. When ever i am mad at my family and wish i had a different famil i will go read and fall into another world........i love reading

yes love

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 10:17 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, this thread has served its purpose. Feel free to close it at anytime...lol

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:19 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

As you wish SAtown punk wink

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:50 AM