KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » The Call of the Wild and White Fang by Jack London

The Call of the Wild and White Fang by Jack London
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

The Call of the Wild and White Fang by Jack London

Has anybody else read them? I highly, highly recommend Call of the Wild to anybody who likes action/adventure type books. Heck, even if you don't, you'd probably like it. I just started White Fang...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 03:54 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Highly recommended!

2 of my all time fav books from when I was little!
I still love reading them now from time to time.

Good choice DR

(Call of the Wild is probably where I got my wolf fixation from....)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:13 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I figured you might find this...

*howls at moon*

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 12:26 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

well my whole familyi enjoys classical novels and they recommended books by Jack London...i hated them. im sorry but i didn't find these above average. they were all between average and above average EXCEPT one. i really like To Build a Fire by Jack London...wow that was incredible. i think it was called to Build a fire or something like that

overall jack london is a superb author.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 01:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Thats alright Hockey, each to their I own and stuff.

The first time I read Call of the Wild was because of the cool cover picture - Once I'd started I didnt put it down until I'd finished...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:41 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

ive read them...there both my favorite books...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 03:56 AM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote