KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » artemis movie

who do you like artemis to be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Tom Felton 2 28.57%
Haley Joel Osment 1 14.29%
Zohren Weiss 0 0%
Jason Carter 0 0%
Nicholas Hoult 3 42.86%
Devon Murray(some say) 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

artemis movie
Started by: artemis fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
artemis fan

Laugh artemis movie

hiya artemis fans! here is a rumour about the artemis fowl movie

Here is a list of people rumored to be Holly Short: Leanor Varela, Samantha Morton, Winona Ryder, Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Keira Knightley, Rachel Leigh Cook, Halle Berry, Holly Hunter, Scarlet Johansen, Drew Berrymore, Angelina Jolie,Emily Jordan Osment,Kate Bosworth,Tara Reid and Amy Smart.Miramax has denied the rumors of Cameron Diaz being Holly.(I don't like them all.)

There are many rumors about who Butler is going to be. Vin Diesel is rumored to have the part, but again these are RUMORS so if I’m wrong don’t kill me. One of my more believed correspondent said that Danny DeVito will be Root. It’s also said that Patrick Warburton should be Root. Geoffrey Rush seems like a good Mulch.

Briar Cudgeon could be Ewan McGregor or Philip Baker Hall. Anneliese van der Pol could be Juliet. Artemis Senior might be Pierce Brosnan.

Now for the big Question, who will be Artemis? I’ve heard Tom Felton and Haley Joel Osment mentioned. Zohren Weiss is also talked about, same with Jason Carter. Nicholas Hoult has had many things said about him, and was even mentioned for the part by Eoin Colfer. I have no real opinion on this issue, except that I don’t want Tom Felton at all.

i wish that artemis and holly will be played by teenagers and not ome wacky grownup who doesn't look like them.i wish haley joel osment will be artemis but that's just only my opinion.i wish you liked my information and no offense if you don't like them.

Attachment: nicholas hoult.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Last edited by artemis fan on May 29th, 2005 at 12:39 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:25 AM
artemis fan is currently offline Click here to Send artemis fan a Private Message Find more posts by artemis fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

How about daniel radcliffe? Hes british so he could easily pull off an irish accent and he played a fairly good harry potter cool

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:39 AM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RainDancer

True, but hes busy making all the HP movies on time. I agree with artemis fan, though. Holly and Artemis should be played by teens.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:13 PM
RainDancer is currently offline Click here to Send RainDancer a Private Message Find more posts by RainDancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

movies always get ruined by having people to old play the part of them....

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:30 PM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycan5100

no way they have to be older "not artemis" Holly i think Rachel Leigh Cook should play Holly shes not to old and she look yung. Please o Please don't let Cameron Diaz play Holly that would ruin the movie, but yeah rachel is perfect for the part i would post a pic but can't

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:12 AM
Lycan5100 is currently offline Click here to Send Lycan5100 a Private Message Find more posts by Lycan5100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by French Kiss
movies always get ruined by having people to old play the part of them....

Yeah, but it'd be annoying to have a 12 year old Squeaking everywhere.

Imagine an Ender's Game Movie.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:30 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babyccino
Fire ... ROCKS

OOOOOOO yay excting
yeah they should so not be played by old ppl

rock rock on rock

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 10:45 AM
babyccino is currently offline Click here to Send babyccino a Private Message Find more posts by babyccino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote