KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » A Great New Dragon Book

A Great New Dragon Book
Started by: ErecRex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ErecRex

A Great New Dragon Book

There is a great new dragon book coming out called Erec Rex: The Dragon’s Eye, by Kaza Kingsley. I have permission from Firelight Press to distribute an excerpt for any of you that want to read it! Check it out.

Escape with Erec Rex into a world of magic, where he must learn the secret of trust and loyalty in order to save his mother … and the strange land where she has been captured. Alypium, a hidden world where our old knowledge of magic is kept, is a beautiful and mystical place, but things are caving in. The very Substance that holds things together has gone awry, and whispers tell of evil plans to destroy everything. As Erec learns how to get by in this strange place he also discovers some truths about himself. Kaza Kingsley’s debut novel is packed with action, mystery, humor, a colorful cast of characters, and a riveting plot.

To get the excerpt, send mail to: [email protected] with the subject line “Send Erec Rex” and I will reply with the text – and *only* the text – no file attachments or opt-in mailing list jive.

The book is available at all bookstores and Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com for pre-order, and will be out across the country on October 28, 2006. The author, Kaza Kingsley, and the British cover artist, Melvyn Grant, are producing a music CD together. More information will be available at erecrex.com. Or check out the myspace at myspace.com/erecrex!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 01:23 AM
ErecRex is currently offline Click here to Send ErecRex a Private Message Find more posts by ErecRex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ErecRex
There is a great new dragon book coming out called Erec Rex: The Dragon’s Eye, by Kaza Kingsley. I have permission from Firelight Press to distribute an excerpt for any of you that want to read it! Check it out.

Escape with Erec Rex into a world of magic, where he must learn the secret of trust and loyalty in order to save his mother … and the strange land where she has been captured. Alypium, a hidden world where our old knowledge of magic is kept, is a beautiful and mystical place, but things are caving in. The very Substance that holds things together has gone awry, and whispers tell of evil plans to destroy everything. As Erec learns how to get by in this strange place he also discovers some truths about himself. Kaza Kingsley’s debut novel is packed with action, mystery, humor, a colorful cast of characters, and a riveting plot.

To get the excerpt, send mail to: [email protected] with the subject line “Send Erec Rex” and I will reply with the text – and *only* the text – no file attachments or opt-in mailing list jive.

The book is available at all bookstores and Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com for pre-order, and will be out across the country on October 28, 2006. The author, Kaza Kingsley, and the British cover artist, Melvyn Grant, are producing a music CD together. More information will be available at erecrex.com. Or check out the myspace at myspace.com/erecrex!

Technically you Have Just Posted Spam (the er!crex . com thing)

please dont do it again

and i also dont think your coming back

Good Bye

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:58 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Okk...

He/She's definitely not coming back...

probably only joined to spam.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:41 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Midnight_Miss~
Okk...

He/She's definitely not coming back...

probably only joined to spam.

Thats What I thought wink

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:02 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light Warrior

Do you know where and when it comes out?

The Guardeen has croxxed da gote

[b][color=brown]A tvviizt myth.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:19 PM
Light Warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Light Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Light Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaza_kingsley

Hey - last year a friend of mine was trying to spread the word about Erec Rex online. I wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, but I think this was a post from him.

So, anyway, I'm around if you have any questions or need anything. Sorry this came through like spam!

For Light Warrior - book 2 is now out -- Erec Rex: The Monsters of Otherness. It should be available all over.

Thanks. If you need me you can email at [email protected]

Kaza Kingsley
Author of the Erec Rex series

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:56 PM
kaza_kingsley is currently offline Click here to Send kaza_kingsley a Private Message Find more posts by kaza_kingsley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote