KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Ray Bradbury

Ray Bradbury
Started by: SelphieT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Ray Bradbury

So I've been looking all over in used book stores for some Ray Bradbury stuff, but I can never seem to find any. Do you guys have any recommendations, for collections, or at least some short stories? .....And possibly what they'd be catagorized as?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 10:15 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

So no one reads this awesome writer?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:39 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I love Ray Bradbury. Fahrenheit 451. The Martian Chronicles. Something Wicked This Way Comes. I 've read a variety of his short stories, among them The Illustrated Man and Quicker Than The Eye.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Only read Farenheit 451. Was good.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

ive been looking too, but im scared of the people in the library, they are so quiet....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 06:34 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

martian chronicles is a good start.. or for shors, try Golden Apples of the Sun,...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 09:56 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Fahrenheit 451 is my favorite book. I also own one of his short story collections.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:27 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbucket
Oddball Odd

I was never a huge Bradbury fan but Martian Chronicles is good. Should be in the Sci-Fi section, or maybe in the literature section of a smaller library.

La Paila de Muerte has spoken

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 09:51 PM
deathbucket is currently offline Click here to Send deathbucket a Private Message Find more posts by deathbucket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I love Ray Bradbury. Fahrenheit 451. The Martian Chronicles. Something Wicked This Way Comes. I 've read a variety of his short stories, among them The Illustrated Man and Quicker Than The Eye.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Martian Chronicles is one of my favorite books of all time. It's just so out there and sometimes bizarre, but it almost makes sense having a highway on Mars and trees growing rapidly...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote