KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » What's This Book!?

What's This Book!?
Started by: apoc001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davehead
BEWY!

Angry What's This Book!?

This is bothering me so much! When I was about 12 I read these books but I can't remember the name of the series. They were novels, but the cover art was done in anime style. Every chapter was preceded by pictures of everyone introduced in that chapter.

As I recall the plot, it takes place in a world where everyone has stones in their backs that gives them special powers. The main character is a wyvern farmer who can control air. His sister controls earth. And there's this masked swordsman who turns out to be their brother who was thought to be dead. It had spidermen bad guys who were hive-minded and this guy named Wisp (I think) who threw disks as weapons and had a wolf friend. Oh, and a big bald guy who always argued with a kid.

That's all I can remember. Please help me!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:57 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

was the sister a red-head?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 08:07 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

I can't remember. Probably. Actually, the more I think about it, the more likely it seems.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 09:19 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

See, I think I know what your talking about, but I can't remember it either O_o, dear god, we've all been mind raped.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 04:26 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

It's a conspiracy. Move this thread.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 06:54 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I remember this too.

Broken sky?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 03:47 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I was thinking the same actually, but couldn't get an confirmation, and Broken Sky is sure to have been used by so many other things. However, if you think it's Broken Sky and I think it's Broken Sky, then it must be Broken Sky.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:15 PM
Davehead
BEWY!

Wow, you're right! You're freaking awesome! I want to have your babies!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 08:15 PM