KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » who here enjoys a good read

who here enjoys a good read
Started by: majoraj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majoraj

who here enjoys a good read

tell me about what you are currently reading

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:05 AM
majoraj is currently offline Click here to Send majoraj a Private Message Find more posts by majoraj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

duplicate thread

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 10:37 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoyScoutKevin

"The Terror" by Dan Simmons. A fictional recount of the Franklin Expedition, which was sent out by the Royal Navy in the late 1840s to find an open water passage from Europe to Asia, through the Arctic Ocean.

960 pages of cannibalism, madness, murder, suicide, and a monster, which is not human, but craves human flesh. Also a surprising amount of dark humor.

This is the first time I've read one of his books, but I highly recommend it to all readers.

His next book is "Drood," which features Wilkie Collins, Charles Dickens, and Charles Dickens' final and unfinished novel "The Mystery of Edwin Drood."

I am also looking forward to reading this one, when it comes out in paperback.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 10:46 PM
BoyScoutKevin is currently offline Click here to Send BoyScoutKevin a Private Message Find more posts by BoyScoutKevin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diascap

Finished reading must love dragons, I normally dont read romantic novels but hey, dragon stuck in modern girls body and falls in love with a dragon slayer, amusing, the fact that the character is uber sarcastic and does whatever she wants, a bonus. maybe i'll pick up some more by this author.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 10:20 PM
diascap is currently offline Click here to Send diascap a Private Message Find more posts by diascap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Title fooled me!

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:26 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AndrewDavis17

I don't really enjoy reading, but if the material is very interesting I will definitely read it. Materials such business related topics are very interesting for me.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 10:05 AM
AndrewDavis17 is currently offline Click here to Send AndrewDavis17 a Private Message Find more posts by AndrewDavis17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
degi

'the exorcist' by william peter blatty... quite brilliant, of course.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:07 PM
degi is currently offline Find more posts by degi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote