KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Shelina

Shelina
Started by: HelioAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

Tongue Shelina

Hi! My name (as you can see) is Shelina! Just wanted to show some of my drawings etc and my fave artists etc. If your interest are the same then great! If you have any helpful/constructive comments and/or criticisms about my stuff, i'd be more than happy to listen and take note!

So, here goes my first piece (i have also put a few character drawings in The Exhibition Thread) of a skull. I did this using HB, 2B, 4B and 6B pencils. It was for my art project last year..took AGES to finish (it's A3 size). I find it easier to use pencils to draw with..i really need to start using other methods such as watercolours or pens! Do you ever find yourself using the same art material cuz your used to it? Or drawing the same kinda stuff?

from, Shel

Attachment: mechskullbyshelina.jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Last edited by HelioAngel on Mar 4th, 2004 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:18 PM
HelioAngel is currently offline Click here to Send HelioAngel a Private Message Find more posts by HelioAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

Sexy gal!

I did this drawing for a male friend, said he wanted me to draw a 'sexy' girl and so i came up with this. Took me about 3 days to finish and it's quite big (A2) (i'm a bit of a perfectionist too!). Used 2B pencil.

Attachment: presenttoshin.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:34 PM
HelioAngel is currently offline Click here to Send HelioAngel a Private Message Find more posts by HelioAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

Well, no one is even replying to this thread but what the heck!
Here's another drawing i did for another friend.Used 2B pencil again!

big grin

Attachment: formax2.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:27 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

they're pretty good
well actually they're great
i love your shading
i cant do shades if my life depended on it

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:43 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

thanks, shading takes AGES tho but once it's done, it's worth it! i love drawing so much tho that it's the only thing i ever have any patience with (to shade etc etc) otherwise, i'm a very impatient person big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 02:38 PM
furryman
honky

they're fricking lush no expression

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:31 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

quote:
they're fricking lush

thanx!
gonna scan more soon (latest ones from art and graphics projects) for you to see!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 06:46 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

*stares*

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:15 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Underfeat
Retired

I like those kind of drawings. So your style is linked to anime, which you like to watch. I also like close up pictures like the one of that skull. It makes me think of heavy metal album covers like Iron Maiden etc. I'll look forward to seeing more cool

Postwhore die mutha****er! - DMX

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 08:23 PM
Underfeat is currently offline Click here to Send Underfeat a Private Message Find more posts by Underfeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

yeh, anime definitely influences my work but also Yoshitaka Amano's works! i LOVE his artwork! totally beautiful! *drool*
and i'll scan more close up work just for you underfeat wink stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:21 PM
furryman
honky

post some more please smile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:51 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

mad skills. you're an excellent pencil artist? do you ink?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:11 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

I like them, you are very talented big grin

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:21 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

quote:
mad skills. you're an excellent pencil artist? do you ink?

yeh, i prefer to use pencil whenever i draw. i have tried to paint recently but let's just say that i need more practice on that big grin wink I haven't tried inks yet although when i finally buy myself some, i'll show you how it turns out, i promise!

quote:
I like them, you are very talented

thanks for the compliment Kaleanae!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 10:39 AM
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

I am currently working on 4 comics:
'Saneca'
'HA!'
'Sheol'
'Nameless 523'

Here's a quick drawing of one of the characters from 'HA!' which is the comic i tend to work on the most. It's a comedy/sci fi/fantasy/romance/action/adventure kinda comic!

I called her 'Tia'

Attachment: tia.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Last edited by HelioAngel on Mar 22nd, 2004 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:50 PM
Xena
Warrior Princess

very interesting paintings I find those pictures very delightful. Good Art!

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 09:03 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I enjoy the work, but you do very dark art messed
Have you ever drawn a rainbow laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:13 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelioAngel
'waste-lock'

I need inspiration to do more drawings!!! Gotta get more motivated! Just for you Silver_tears, i shall do a very happy, bright drawing!
wink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:08 PM