KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » can someone draw me something

can someone draw me something
Started by: Darth Kip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

can someone draw me something

if someone can draw me the xmen charachter i have in my head i would really appreciate it hes like a lizard and has scales yellow eyes long finger nails breathes fire big tall wheres a trench coat walks barefoot if any one can draw that like really good i would love it if not its ok

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:49 AM
Darth Kip is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Kip a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

i'll give it a try for you

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 01:09 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

thanx

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 09:25 AM
Darth Kip is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Kip a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

I'm almost done with it. Sorry Freddy, but maybe yours will be better than mine. I still need to add colors so you have time. In two hours mine will be finished.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:16 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Well here ya go. Didn't take me as long as i thought it would. Hope this is what you wanted. I added the X symbol on the belt, didn't know weither you wanted a bad guy or not.

Attachment: xlizard.jpg
This has been downloaded 167 time(s).

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:32 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

its cool thanx
ive been writing my own xmen book so i needed a cover
its all about a new guy with dragon like characteristics "Dragon-X"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:30 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by justjakk
Well here ya go. Didn't take me as long as i thought it would. Hope this is what you wanted. I added the X symbol on the belt, didn't know weither you wanted a bad guy or not.

wow, that's really good.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:30 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Thank you. I love to draw. Itry to get everything to look good but sometimes its does not come out right for me. I have been talking to this dude about doing splash work for tatoo conventions. He thinks I will do a good job and make alot of money. I just hope I'm good enough. They say your worst critic is yourself ,and taking that to heart, I am my worst critic. When I first drew the pic of the lizard guy for Jamen, I tought it was cool. Now, I want better. I want someone to give me a challenge.I want to prove to everyone(Myself included) that I can meat all odds through God who gives me strength. Yanno I never talked about prayer here, but it has helped me alot with some of my earlier pictures. So in that case, I pray that I become better at what I love. This is my call out for a challenge. Does anyone have a request?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:55 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
excellent work!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:08 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

quote:

Awesome, man. The face looks Disneyesque.

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:30 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by D-Double
Awesome, man. The face looks Disneyesque.

Thank you and thanx to the other comments as well

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:21 AM
zeppelinfloyd
Restricted

Account Restricted

When he gets famous with his X-men story, you can charge him royalties!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 08:51 PM
zeppelinfloyd is currently offline Click here to Send zeppelinfloyd a Private Message Find more posts by zeppelinfloyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

what'd you use to draw that picture?

or is that just a normal drawing that got scanned?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 09:28 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

i scanned the pic and then i colored it using psp7

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 11:36 PM
DarkAlchemist12

awesome!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 07:44 PM
DarkAlchemist12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAlchemist12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAlchemist12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)

Nice job on the drawing AND coloring. big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:17 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jainasolo55

quote: (post)
Thank you. I love to draw. Itry to get everything to look good but sometimes its does not come out right for me. I have been talking to this dude about doing splash work for tatoo conventions. He thinks I will do a good job and make alot of money. I just hope I'm good enough. They say your worst critic is yourself ,and taking that to heart, I am my worst critic. When I first drew the pic of the lizard guy for Jamen, I tought it was cool. Now, I want better. I want someone to give me a challenge.I want to prove to everyone(Myself included) that I can meat all odds through God who gives me strength. Yanno I never talked about prayer here, but it has helped me alot with some of my earlier pictures. So in that case, I pray that I become better at what I love. This is my call out for a challenge. Does anyone have a request?

yeah very true i am my owns worst critic also stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:13 AM
jainasolo55 is currently offline Click here to Send jainasolo55 a Private Message Find more posts by jainasolo55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jainasolo55

and nice pic btw justjakk

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:14 AM
jainasolo55 is currently offline Click here to Send jainasolo55 a Private Message Find more posts by jainasolo55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetAngelie

Love Draw

I wondering if someone can draw a picture for me? If so, please ask me to send you an email with the picture, thanks...

big grin,
Christy

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:49 PM
SweetAngelie is currently offline Click here to Send SweetAngelie a Private Message Find more posts by SweetAngelie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I pm-ed u but please use the Artwork request thread at the top of the page.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:06 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote