KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Request for anime/manga artists!

Request for anime/manga artists!
Started by: ChadSpence

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Request for anime/manga artists!

Hey all! I am making a game called Tales of Deroga and I really need two things done for me!
1. I badly need some concept art, basicly anything you want(people any style) but I need one thing specific, I need a picture of two people standing back to back, a guy and a girl, The guy must have a sword(Bottom) and the girl needs to have somthing throwable, like shurikens or kunais.
2. A logo that says "Tales of Deroga" and with a subtitle inder it that says "Neutral territory".

A tremendous ammount of credit will be givin, and the pictures will only be concept art, so don't spend too much time on it, just make sure I can tell what is what!

PS: Please don't colour pictures, it is very hard to see lines! Thanks!

The sword:
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ChadSpence on May 20th, 2006 at 08:34 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:30 PM
ChadSpence is currently offline Click here to Send ChadSpence a Private Message Find more posts by ChadSpence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

What type of game is it?
online Rpg or otherwise...

Mainly I want to know as you've caught my attention...
I'm reasonable at drawing good anime/manga but my strength lies in costumes and anthropomorphy... And might there be a possibility to improve upon the sword and weapon design as well as the fact that I've a set of either throwing axes, little shivs or some kuri-sickles for the girl!

One last thing however; i will need a little more info on the game to get an idea of what the setting and the characters are like...

-Ali

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:55 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

The game is an online RPG, I might have to work out alot more problems because for some odd reason, the IPX connections arn't working on my computer. I don't want the girl to have anything other then Kunais or Shurikens because she may not have to look like it but she is a ninja,I should have mentioned that...
I just made that sword when I wrote that post so I don't care if you change it or add details, just don't change the design.

I'll tell you the main story, You are a teen in a town, you start the game and somebody sends you out on an errand, you return and your village is destroyed, nothing is left except burning buildings and the corps of everyone you have ever loved. oh, I forgot to mention, you are a town in the middle of 3 countries that are at war, and the town was neutral... you have to join a country and train and pick your character class(knight, barbarian, archer, ninja, thief, ect) then you have to wage war. basically... that's a poor description because I'm really short on time, I got to go!

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 12:12 AM
ChadSpence is currently offline Click here to Send ChadSpence a Private Message Find more posts by ChadSpence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

what countrys do we have to pick from and can are character have ki

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 02:42 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

So the girl is ninjitsu, I'm thinking that a shogun/samurai war armor fer the guy that doesn't contrast from his sword...

What do you think, I've already a few concept sketches done (Extremely rough though...)

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:28 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

The game is hardly started and I have no clue what Ki is??? and Aliies, how old are you? you talk like a wise man! Oh and it doesn't matter if they are rough, post them please!

Life's a b**ch, love it or hate it!

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 04:52 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

i am scanning something now for you. i wont post it til tommorrow. you might like it. i wonder though, what kind of recognition will i get if your game goes with my design?

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:21 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

ki is like energy but its ki like a ball of energy!

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:32 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by justjakk
i am scanning something now for you. i wont post it til tommorrow. you might like it. i wonder though, what kind of recognition will i get if your game goes with my design?
bored. any recognition will do. here's the pic. just concept for the guy and girl. no clothing designed yet. just concept on partial anatomy.

Attachment: todconcept.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:46 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i am so goig to try that!!!

does this work?

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:59 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

I am 18 but this is the first time someone has claimed myself to be a 'wise-man'...

either way, here is the thus far incompleted Tales of Deroga picture; only the man has been sketched and is near completion as the woman is undergoing concept sketching before release...
once completed and if accepted, i will include a background but the title so far is hardly what it will look like, i just sketched it in to get the positioning of the letters right...

I hope you enjoy ^.^

If you wish to see my other works, then visit http://aliies.deviantart.com/ for my account at deviantART...

Attachment: tales of deroga.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Last edited by Aliies on May 23rd, 2006 at 06:39 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 06:30 AM
Aliies

Chi, Hi or Ki? ^.^

I've a simple sketch of the Samurai charging at the viewer, it's alittle off-key and his pose doesn't flow the way I had intended; this picture has had nothing erased and all the construction lines are still there!
Had fun drawing him and I'm just about to start on the girl...

This picture was aptly named 'CHARGE!':

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:17 AM
Aliies

For some reason the picture didn't upload >.<
Here it is... and sorry for triple posting...

Attachment: charge!.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:20 AM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Sorry about being picky about this, but I just have this image in mind but can't put it on paper... by back to back, I mean they have to be like, together, close, some what happy like they just finished killing a hord of monsters. A team basicly, or mabey not finished killing, but about to kill a hord of weak monsters that surrounded, and they are sort of looking at each other.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:22 PM
Aliies

I see what you mean, now that I have the samurai done I could fill your request... but now I need to go to work!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:46 PM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Okay, now you know what I mean... well, make sure its really rough, like, 5 mins or 10, no more, I don't want you to waist your time on me...

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:14 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by ChadSpence
Okay, now you know what I mean... well, make sure its really rough, like, 5 mins or 10, no more, I don't want you to waist your time on me...
what about the picture i did? what can i do to better mine?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:36 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by justjakk
what about the picture i did? what can i do to better mine?
redo.. i used the idea allies ha with the armor and spinked the girl. is this what you were looking for?

Attachment: todconcept1.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:58 AM
ChadSpence
Master of the universe!

Now thats the style I like! Thats perfect, I will use it, but if its no trouble, could you make the guy just a normal type of guy? not a samurai? and I know this may sound a little perverted, but the girl is supposed to be about 17-21, so um... maby a little less flat? and still, if you want to do more characters, I can put them all in! same goes for anyone else who sees this topic, thanks!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:14 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by ChadSpence
Now thats the style I like! Thats perfect, I will use it, but if its no trouble, could you make the guy just a normal type of guy? not a samurai? and I know this may sound a little perverted, but the girl is supposed to be about 17-21, so um... maby a little less flat? and still, if you want to do more characters, I can put them all in! same goes for anyone else who sees this topic, thanks!
no perversion to it. you wanna chick with boobs. i'm kool with that. so all in all, you want a chick with semi-huggable boobs, around 17-20yrs old (we all do, i'd actually like mine 18-23 so i don't get locked up for looking the wrong way) and a dude, normal clothes, like the one i drew. same stance and/or different poses to show what they look like all angles. maybe some accessories. background and addon characters. should be fun.

you know, you should have said that in the first place lol. stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:21 PM