KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poussin's Secret

Poussin's Secret
Started by: francoise88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
francoise88

Poussin's Secret

Hello

i send you my story about two unknown POUSSIN paintings. i think this story with my discoveries will interest you :

POUSSIN'S SECRET IS DISCOVERED

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 8 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor. After 8 research's and work' s years i 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .I have found many symbols and many hidden symbols in these paintings ,which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site .

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret . Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code to find the answer at this secret . There is a hidden message and a hidden picture in each painting.You must find it to understand;. There is a Da Poussin code to discover the key of this mystery and this secret . Look at the Poussin's seal TENET CONFIDENTIAM...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 05:31 PM
francoise88 is currently offline Click here to Send francoise88 a Private Message Find more posts by francoise88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote