KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

was just looking a this site....

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.p...amp;type=trivia

and it says that at the end of the PotC credits was an "interesting scene"!

NOW I HAVE TO SEE IT AGAIN, AND STAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE CREDITS!!!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:18 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i no how upsetting but then it is such a cool film who wouldnt want to see it again plus it has Orlando Bloom in

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:22 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

this is the second thread with the same topic phoenix.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

oh well it got me lookin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:30 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

huh?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i know what happenedsmile

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:44 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT!?!?!?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze tell me - I'll love you forever!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:46 PM
Dexx
wingless

you have almost the exact thread in the movie discussion...that's the main thing that happened

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 08:19 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

wasn't a scene with the evil monkey?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 08:36 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

What the f**k?..umm..what?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:17 PM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Yeah, the evil monkey and the outragous purple patty

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:36 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Another obscurely titled thread!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:25 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

...moving to POTC forum...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:29 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SexyCheerleader
Hello

I saw it the monky goes swimming up to barbossa and he goes to the gold coin chest and takes a coin and the moon shines on him and he turns evil.. if you put audio commentaries with johnny depp he says that there is one last part so thats how I saw it

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:57 PM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

or now you can just see the dvd..............

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 12:22 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea.. I saw it too.. so those have you that have seen don't you think that shows Barbossa is coming back?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:31 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

yea it does!!!! but judging by the title or the "assumed" title of the 2nd movie you wouldn't think that barbossa would be in it... Treasures of the Lost something or other...

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:30 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea I know.. so the whole last scene was completely pointless(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:47 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leaf_eater

are you talking about the easteregg? man, i stayed in the theater through all the credits because i thought that there were bloopers at the end and saw it. with the monkey swimming and stealing a coin, lol, i think that the guys that were suposed to clean up after the guest were a little annoyed at us. me and friend started writing a fafic about the monkey being the next enemy in the sequal. heh heh...i'm rambling...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:20 AM
leaf_eater is currently offline Click here to Send leaf_eater a Private Message Find more posts by leaf_eater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol yeh but does that mean that the curse is still there or only the monkeys got it..??

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:48 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote