KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Auditions

Auditions
Started by: lukeyduckey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

Cool Auditions

Hi, if anyone has heard of any news of auditions for ANYTHING tell me. Im trying to be an actor but i need something to start me of.
Im willing to do anything

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:17 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captains1stmate
Captain Jack Sparrows Lov

ohhhhh, me too! If you hear anything, please tell me too!?

"Savvy?"

"Remember this as the day you almost caught...*falls in the water*"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:53 PM
Captains1stmate is currently offline Click here to Send Captains1stmate a Private Message Find more posts by Captains1stmate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

really how old are you guys?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:02 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey

Im only 16, 17 in february why???

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:18 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captains1stmate
Captain Jack Sparrows Lov

yeh! why??????? lol hehehe I'm 15

"Savvy?"

"Remember this as the day you almost caught...*falls in the water*"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:39 PM
Captains1stmate is currently offline Click here to Send Captains1stmate a Private Message Find more posts by Captains1stmate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

oh and me to i am 13

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:51 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i was in a comercial for my local grocery store. they are my sponsor so i was on my skateboard pullin trix and stuff and then i got "thirsty" and went into the store for pop and candy. i've heard commercials are the best way to start off cuz every one sees them. too bad i have no will to be an actress, u guys could've done it for me

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:13 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey

You lucky lil...
does NOOne have info??

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:12 PM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

if i earn my next sponsorship you can to the commercial for me

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:52 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey

Top geezer cool thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 07:19 PM
puka

Worried Hi everyone

hey could anyone tell me if anything new is up or heard about anything yet???? eek!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:52 PM
puka is currently offline Click here to Send puka a Private Message Find more posts by puka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrumminGAL

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys! ok i have done like 100 plays at a Mill Mountain Threater and have headshots but i don't have an agent and what do u put in a resume? i need to no for POTC2 and Willy Wonka. Thanxs. rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 07:21 PM
DrumminGAL is currently offline Click here to Send DrumminGAL a Private Message Find more posts by DrumminGAL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to movie discussion and merging with the Auditions thread.
Moving--moved

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:15 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

There are auditions for Bones From Hell 3: Burnout. they are looking for a man 14 years old lives in UK and has a london accent

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:23 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Grounded can I have your autograph smile?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:23 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

move to hollywood

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 09:48 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

OMG GO AWAY! did you see the Thread at the top of the page about this??? HUH?!?!???!?!! cuz we all go there. almost all of us anyways. Put all this into the threads instead of making a bunch. we already had about 6 or something before and we finally got people to go to the ONE thread. I think i can pretty much speak for all of us when i say that i'm tired of people making Audition threads. we have one and it's enough. Now i'm not saying you have to go away all together just ask the question in the other thread please? Even though we asked it before and everyone is waiting very patiently about it. But please just post audition questions in the audition thread.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:09 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

If you live in TX, you can call the Texas Film Commission Production Hotline (look up the #) for info. Other than that, send some snapshots and a resume to any agent you can find in the phone book. A lot of them might try and scam you for money, so look out for that. Also, beware of showcases. Some of them are legit, but for the most part, they want your money and that's all. Have at least one 3 minute comedy and drama monologue memorized and ready at all times for auditions. And don't get discouraged. More that likely you'll hear the words "you just don't have the look we need right now" a lot at first, but if you keep trying, something may come up.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:50 PM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote