KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean Line!

Favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean Line!
Started by: Mistique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistique

Favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean Line!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Will: Where’s Elizabeth ?

Jack: She’s safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our words really except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman.

Just the way he says that is HILARIOUS: Oh and I like this one too

[drinks and loses consciousness; wakes in the morning to the smell of smoke; sees the island burning and runs to Elizabeth ] No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade, the rum!

Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.

Jack: Why is the rum gone?

Elizabeth: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?

Jack: But why is the rum gone?

wink

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:08 AM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Enough with the Pirates!

It needs its own forum!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:48 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

true, very true! Anyone want to make a request?

"When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgat one very imporatant thing mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!"

"That's what aship really is you knw, not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, thats what a ship needs. But what a ship is- what the Black Pearl is, is freedom."

"Savvy?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 12:12 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

oops, spelling

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 12:14 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dori_fish

fav quote: This'll be the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Spar--wowoowwwow!(then he falls off the wall and swims for his ship)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:32 AM
dori_fish is currently offline Click here to Send dori_fish a Private Message Find more posts by dori_fish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

and this one too
"aah,but you HAVE heard of me"
laughing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:06 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

omg mine are:
"But why is the rum gone!?"
"When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!"
"Welcome to the Caribbean love"
"Stop blowing holes in my ship!!"
"Remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow"

There are many many other but I'll stop there shifty

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:42 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

haha i dun really wanna give anymore cuz i'm afraid i just mught end up quoting ALL his lines frm the moviewink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:46 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khalla

"Me for example, I could letcha drown! But I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all be onsies, savvy?"
"Tortuga"
"Tortuga"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:10 AM
khalla is currently offline Click here to Send khalla a Private Message Find more posts by khalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

it's "all by me onesies"

ooh i didn't know i had such intense knowledge abt his lines it's kinda freakyblink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:34 PM
Kes
Philie

I like this scene but till the part Jack sees the ship coming and what he says. But I dont remember messed

[drinks and loses consciousness; wakes in the morning to the smell of smoke; sees the island burning and runs to Elizabeth ] No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade, the rum!

Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.

Jack: Why is the rum gone?

Elizabeth: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?

Jack: But why is the rum gone?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:59 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing and later he'll go..."there's no living with her after this"wink aft he sees the shipwink
he's HILARIOUS!!
"you've got to get urself a girl,mate!" laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:07 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

"That's it, then? That's the secret, grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow. He spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum."
-- Elizabeth Swann smile

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:06 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

"you're not a eunch,are you?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:09 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

"Mr. Cotton's parrot : same question."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:19 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing that was funnybig grinbig grin

"me,i'm dishonest.dishonest men u can always trust to be dishonest.honestly,it's the honest ones you hv to look out for,cuz u'll never know when they'd do sumth incredibly....stupid."
"wait for the opprtune moment"
"if you were waiting for the opportune moment...that was it."
"stop blowin holes in my ship!!!"
"i'll buy you a hat...a really big one."

aaahhh i'll be back when i decide to type more - give others a chance 1stwink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:45 PM
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

i agree with the ''give potc its own section thread preposition'', where do we make enquires

-lol bootstrap's boot straps

-i am disincline to aquiest your request

-i love weddings, drinks all around

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:29 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

Gibbs : Not a lot known about Jack Sparrow before he showed up in Tortuga with a mind to go after the treasure of the Isla de Muerta . That was before I met him. Back when he was Captain of the Black Pearl.

Will: What? He failed to mention that.

Gibbs : Well, he plays things close to the vest now. And a hard learned lesson it was. See three days out on the venture the first mate comes to him and says everything’s an equal share as should be the location of the treasure, too. So, Jack gives up the bearings. That night there was a mutiny. They marooned Jack on an island and left him to die but not before he’d gone mad with the heat.

Will : Ah. So that's the reason for the… [acts like Jack ]

Gibbs : Reason's got nothing to do with it. Now Will , when a man is marooned he is a given a pistol with a single shot. Well it won't do much good hunting or to be rescued. But after three weeks of starvin’ belly and thirst (?) that pistol starts to look real friendly. But Jack made it off the island and he still has that one shot. Oh, but he won't use it though, save for one man. His mutinous first mate.

Will: Barbossa.

Gibbs : Aye.

Will : How did Jack get off the island?

Gibbs : Well, I’ll tell you. He waded out into the shallows and there he waited three days and three nights till all manner of sea creature came and acclimated to his presence. And on the fourth morning he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, harnessed them together and made a raft.

Will : He roped a couple of sea turtles?

Gibbs : Aye, sea turtles.

Will : What did he use for rope?

Jack : [ Jack comes up] Human hair, from my back. Let go of the anchor!

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:33 AM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

capt' jack sparrow: me? i'm dishonest. you can always trust dishonest people to be dishonest. but it's the dishonest people you should look out for, because you never know when they are going to do something stupid.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:35 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

i said that too!!laughing jack sparrow rockswinkrock

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:47 AM